Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    You'll still have to pay $20-30k for a lawyer when you get caught to prove that and set a precedent case on it's true designation through our new ban. That's great if you're willing and able to take on that fight for the rest of us. Not so much if that avenue is not something you can afford to take. Until someone gets caught and arrested for sport shooting, we really don't know where we stand with the NR's. A lot of it would also come down to officer discretion.
    Pretty sure the gofundme for that case would be met quicker than any in canada had before. Also theres insurance. If you dont want to do something legal because youre afraid of the consequences then youve already lost any right they want to take from you and they didnt even have to do anything.
    Last edited by apexanimal; 05-07-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Oh, me beauty, I hardly knew thee...

Name:  IMG_20200717_2052069~2.jpg
Views: 2247
Size:  46.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Pretty sure the gofundme for that case would be met quicker than any in canada had before. Also theres insurance. I still shoot my sporter as its non restricted. If you dont want to do something legal because youre afraid of the consequences then youve already lost any right they want to take from you and they didnt even have to do anything.
    Exactly. You’d be crazy not to have legal Defense insurance in this country.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    You'll still have to pay $20-30k for a lawyer when you get caught to prove that and set a precedent case on it's true designation through our new ban. That's great if you're willing and able to take on that fight for the rest of us. Not so much if that avenue is not something you can afford to take. Until someone gets caught and arrested for sport shooting, we really don't know where we stand with the NR's. A lot of it would also come down to officer discretion.
    If we could be confident it’s only $30k I’m ready to go right now. That’s nothing to affirm how f’d this country is.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lj007 View Post
    If we could be confident it’s only $30k I’m ready to go right now. That’s nothing to affirm how f’d this country is.

Beautiful day to spend some freedom bucks sending lead down range.

https://ryot.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/n-rJZxBw

Links safe FYI. Paid image hosting site.

Did you get this complete ? And also would I be able to see a picture of the full build ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    You can't keep something this good locked up in the dark:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Coolest gun to ever be released on the canadian market. Second is the vz58
    I got it on the internet

A older pic from another time
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!