Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter builds Q&A

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    Is anyone else using one of these BCL BCG's? I bought mine for $97 from SFRC and the quality is outstanding for the money. It pops the dust cover open like clockwork and cycles smoothly. I don't see them for sale anymore so if anyone wants to sell an extra I'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post
    Is anyone else using one of these BCL BCG's? I bought mine for $97 from SFRC and the quality is outstanding for the money. It pops the dust cover open like clockwork and cycles smoothly. I don't see them for sale anymore so if anyone wants to sell an extra I'll buy it.

I bought a few of them. Seem to be made well!
    HardyShooter

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles87 View Post
    This is what i have happening as well.
    One upper seems not that bad. The other is very tight. MFT 10R Pistol is the only one that goes in and drops free.
    The Pmags go in but need pulled out. and the 10R pistol C products will go in and is hard to extract and the other upper i deeply regretted
    putting it in 10 min of swearing issued. I have been 2 busy to contact them.
    They are great and I have faith we can get it resolved
    Hmm interesting. I contacted them 2 days ago without a response yet. I assume they've been busy.
    HardyShooter

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Just to be sure, respectfully, you do understand that I am talking about the lack of sliding surface at the port side of the upper, for the top sliding rail of the bolt carrier, correct?

This is the first time I see (or hear of) an upper with the sliding surface for the carrier at the top of the port completely removed for the lenght of the port.

And for those who already have the slickside upper in hand? Those who do not want the forward assist nor the enlarged port?
    I will try to post photos up of an upper that has seen some mileage so we can determine if we are on the same page or not.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by hardyshooter View Post
    Hmm interesting. I contacted them 2 days ago without a response yet. I assume they've been busy.
    Busy is an understatement. We might have missed your email by accident so please recontact us. We try to respond to emails within 1 day if at all possible.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I will try to post photos up of an upper that has seen some mileage so we can determine if we are on the same page or not.
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Can you snap some pictures of the BCG wear too while you're at it?

Thanks again.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I agree. It certainly wasn't sold on the ee, I picked up the only recievers to cross there so far.
    Just check the 6 or 8 posts thru his profile. Insults, etc. So definitly a person with some mental health issues or why would he waste time to write crap like that.

His account should be deleted.
    Last edited by swissey; 02-15-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post

I picked up a last gen Nea one when they were clearing the last of em out. I dont think they've changed anything as the bolt finish is identical.

The used CCS I picked up had the old style coated bolt in it, and the lugs didnt look great.....instead of chancing it I put the new one in and it runs perfectly.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by hardyshooter View Post
    Found your email, it got into our spam folder somehow. Expect an email shortly.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Can you snap some pictures of the BCG wear too while you're at it?

Thanks again.
    Already done. Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com if you'd like to chat about it. I don't want somebody doing a google search and having ugly/dirty raw coarse blasted aluminum test fire pictures being the first thing that pops up.