Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter builds Q&A

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    By how much does it interfere? Would it be possible to file the top back corner of the adjustment screw housing down at an angle enough to get the upper to clear?

There is .420" of space between the takedown pin and the trigger adjustment screw housing.

Wondering what the dimensions of the "hook" part that protrudes down from the upper are?
    The hook part or rear lug is .480"

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Thanks man! That's not much difference at all, I'm just going to file down the back of the adjustment screw housing and carry on.
    Anytime. You supplied me with barrel measurements. Just paying it back a bit

E-lander 17/5 metal 6.5 grendal mags drop free and make the bolt catch work if anyone was wondering

Thanks man! That's not much difference at all, I'm just going to file down the back of the adjustment screw housing and carry on.
    Please post a photo and confirmation that it does the trick.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Will handguards with anti rotation tabs work? Example being the Midwest Industries?
    I have a ssm handguard with anti rotational tab, i simply left the tab off as it does not fit on the upper. Its still extremely secure without it and functions properly.

CGN Regular
    Can someone try the DD M4a1 RIS II? If it doesn’t fit, is modification easy?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Has anyone confirmed if the Magpul BEV block works? If not can the block be modified?