CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 66767879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 871

Thread: Modern Sporter builds Q&A

  1. #851
    CGN Regular Shorerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    Also what dust covers are you guys using? The strike industries enhanced qd dust cover does not like to stay closed.
    Adjust the ball detent.

  2. #852
    CGN Regular P11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Adjust the ball detent.
    How so?

  3. #853
    GunNutz scourge18a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Medicine Hat, AB
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    How so?
    I believe there it's a small allen screw right beside the detent

  4. #854
    CGN Regular P11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    I believe there it's a small allen screw right beside the detent

    Oh okay easy enough! Any word on a solution for these mags not dropping free or inserting well? I wonder if they will work in over time or if some material needs to be shaven down.

  5. #855
    Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    Oh okay easy enough! Any word on a solution for these mags not dropping free or inserting well? I wonder if they will work in over time or if some material needs to be shaven down.
    Please send a picture of the inside of the magwell, with the upper and lower together, to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and we can discuss this. Thank you.

  6. #856
    CGN Regular Shorerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    How so?
    On mine you push the ball down with a small slotted screwdriver and turn the collar around the ball.

  7. #857
    CGN Regular b-wingpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood Park
    Posts
    487
    Anyone try to mount a non-railed M203 on their modern sporter?
    Instagram @motiuk

  8. #858
    Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Anyone try to mount a non-railed M203 on their modern sporter?
    Can't say that I've seen that as of yet...

  9. #859
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,046
    Got a rail mounted 203. Makes for a bulky rifle, that's for sure.

    Only mounted for photo op, I'd need a different handguard if I were to mount permanently with the side mounted sight.

  10. #860
    CGN Regular quikcolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Please send a picture of the inside of the magwell, with the upper and lower together, to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and we can discuss this. Thank you.
    I'm in. I'll send you pictures of mine.... it's tighter than... well... you know, up in there . I'll snap a few photos tonight (tough photo to get in focus, but I'll do my best)/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •