Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter builds Q&A

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    I feel the exact opposite.
    When I brought up my issues with the other manufacturer I was completely ignored. ATRS has been very upfront with any known issues and offered solutions. Both are proprietary, not ARs.
    I am much happier with the communication, fit and finish, design and warranty with my MS.
    I am sure if you aren't happy ATRS will look after you. Or I am sure that someone will pay you more than you paid for it if you wanted to get rid of it and wait for another SLR. SLRs being available in Calgary before fulfilling orders elsewhere and a complete lack of communication to those dealers when they reportedly had to pay upfront are reason enough for me to never touch one again.
    Everyone makes mistakes, it just depends on how they deal with them. I'd say there is a clear difference in character there.
    Receiver have already been sold. Poor fella

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiappaman View Post
    Receiver have already been sold. Poor fella
    Uhuh. I call B.S. Nice try shill.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

haha I didn't even notice ...Mr. 6 posts over there.
    I totally fell for it
    Last edited by scourge18a; 02-14-2019 at 08:37 PM.

AB.blasters new account ?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Several LARGE US manufacturers have been doing exactly the same thing as we are regarding an enlarged port, and for many years now and this is the first we have ever heard of what we believe is a non issue.
    In the thousands of rounds fired in the prototypes and T&E guns we have not seen any issue as you describe. The only "issue" with the enlarged port, which really is non issue is that there is not as much material for the port door catch to engage in, so fitment of the door needs a little more work.
    We enlarged to port opening due to the number of guys wanting the ability to do big bore builds.
    Just to be sure, respectfully, you do understand that I am talking about the lack of sliding surface at the port side of the upper, for the top sliding rail of the bolt carrier, correct?

This is the first time I see (or hear of) an upper with the sliding surface for the carrier at the top of the port completely removed for the lenght of the port.

Given that the F/A uppers have not started production we can shrink the port back to standard AR size. So if this is a huge concern for you I would recommend purchasing the F/A upper if you intent to purchase a Modern Sporter.
    And for those who already have the slickside upper in hand? Those who do not want the forward assist nor the enlarged port?
    Last edited by Dietz; 02-14-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Uhuh. I call B.S. Nice try shill.
    I agree. It certainly wasn't sold on the ee, I picked up the only recievers to cross there so far.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blupul View Post
    AB.blasters new account ?
    Hahaha.... you might be onto something!!!!

Went and read his posts and the dude troll all thing non-mdi so far. Lol
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Last edited by benwilliam; 05-09-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."