CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5565676869707172737475

Thread: Modern Sporter builds Q&A

Last edited by jiffx2781; 06-14-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Ground just enough off the plunger on the Strike FA that it doesn't stay sticking out into the receiver and jam up the bcg anymore. As I pretty much expected, after shortening it, it's now useless because it won't engage the bcg enough to push it forward.

Strike the Strike Industries FA off the list of compatible parts. (so far it's the only part I've bought that won't work with the MS receivers)

On a side note, the FA uppers fit perfectly with the Timney Adaptable
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Hi Rick,

If you're able to, can you let me know which order numbers you're currently shipping out for the FA uppers?

Thanks,

Mik

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Alright, I've made it through the entire first production run, EVERYONE has been contacted for any and all receiver types, slick side, forward assist, doesn't matter.

If you are in the first production run and you have ordered a forward assist upper, check your email. If you don't have an email, now is the time to contact us: info@albertatacticalrifle.com

For those of you in the second and third production runs, we are trying to avoid sending uppers and lowers out separately. By shipping them together, it gives us one last chance to go over them for quality control and make sure everything has a nice tight fit.
    If you are in the second production run and you are adamant about getting your upper and lower shipped separately, you can also contact us at info@albertatacticalrifle.com

Thanks Shaun...my build will probably be done soon as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DILLIGAF's Avatar
    got my new bolt today from brownells. this one opens my dust cover :-)

Check your ego, get some training, and Suck Less.
    May the bridges we burn light our way to Valhalla.
    The only thing that's gonna stop evil is good men that are skilled at violence.

CCFR / NRA / GOA Member