Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered myself a Polish Tokarev (TT-33) anybody else? $250.00.

CGN Regular
    need a recoil spring

Thanks again SFRC - purchased one of the Polish Tokarev's on sale. Arrived 2 weeks later to the day. For the price pistol is in great shape likely minimal usage. (I'd be in for an extra mag and recoil spring as well)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kriko View Post
    Thanks again SFRC - purchased one of the Polish Tokarev's on sale. Arrived 2 weeks later to the day. For the price pistol is in great shape likely minimal usage. (I'd be in for an extra mag and recoil spring as well)
    Pictures?
    I bought a Norinco Mag (seems almost new) and some ammo that already arrived, but the pistol is on its way. Can't wait!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Ya sfrc is great. That's a great price imo for a Polish Tok these days. I've got one to and it's awesome, the finish beats any other toks I've seen personally. Only thing that bugs me is the ammo, by that I mean I shoot at an indoor range. Norinco ammo although it is non corrosive lead core, it sticks to a magnet so can't shoot that. Surplus stuff steel core so that's out. Im left with s&b @ $25.99/box or $23.99 by the case. Wish norinco would come up with a non magnetic round. Yes I know everyone will say I should reload, that's just not an option for me either due to space and time restrictions.
    Not even that easy to reload 762x25. Brass is rather expensive at 31$/100 and there's no cheap brass like campro that's easily available (as far as I know). Just by looking quickly I can't find any bullet at all for a 762x25.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Not even that easy to reload 762x25. Brass is rather expensive at 31$/100 and there's no cheap brass like campro that's easily available (as far as I know). Just by looking quickly I can't find any bullet at all for a 762x25.
    Budget Shooter Supply has bullets for reloading 7.62x25. hornady 86 grain, 308 cal. I've read about people using M1 carbine bullets as well 100 grain 311 cal. I've bought a supply of both, but have reloaded with the hornady bullets so far.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

I impulse bought 3.

I too need some parts...Firing pin retaining pin please.

Guess I haven't shot mine enough, no breakage here. Or is it because mine is pre-war? idk if the metallurgy would be different

Please send a few dollars to the CCFR to support your gun ownership. The gun was not overly expensive but keeping it will be difficult.
    If the liberals have their way you won't be able to keep your pistol very long.
    Help our advocates make gun ownership a part of being Canadian.

I've sent my donation. Please help.

Ian Sa

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    ordered one on the weekend, this will be the first TOK I've bought, have shot a few russian one's that fellow range members had so its their fault