CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New mag feed pump and semi auto shotguns

  1. #1
    Supporting Dealer badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    11,362

    New mag feed pump and semi auto shotguns

    Somthing new is arriving soon

    Question is pump or semi ???

    Remember 5rd mags for semi in canada .
    Will come with walnut stocks and choke tubes
    No supply issues with mags or Parts going foward.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    CGN Regular ponymusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Somthing new is arriving soon

    Question is pump or semi ???

    Remember 5rd mags for semi in canada
    .
    Will come with walnut stocks and choke tubes
    No supply issues with mags or Parts going foward.
    Do these shotguns share a common magazine?

  3. #3
    Supporting Dealer badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    11,362
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Do these shotguns share a common magazine?
    That I do not know I would be exspecting the answer to be no.
    I'll know on Monday when I Have them in hand
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

  4. #4
    CGN Regular Leadbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    232
    What is the country of origin?
    I like the look of the semi..
    Do they come in marine coat?
    Last edited by Leadbeard; 02-09-2019 at 10:54 AM.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Dodo Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    114
    Mag fed should always be semi, pump action should only be tube fed. That's my two cents. Nice looking guns though. Prices?
    -- SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM --

  6. #6
    Supporting Dealer badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    11,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    What is the country of origin?
    I like the look of the semi..
    Do they come in marine coat?
    Turkey.. Turkey is the New china, everything low budget will be coming from there for a while as far as gun at this price point.
    will know more options on monday .
    bbb
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

  7. #7
    I have no life cody c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Turkey.. Turkey is the New china, everything low budget will be coming from there for a while as far as gun at this price point.
    will know more options on monday .
    bbb
    Cool, maybe they will make marlin or Winchester .410 lever replicas

  8. #8
    Big Mouth HIT_MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Central B.C.
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by cody c View Post
    Cool, maybe they will make marlin or Winchester .410 lever replicas
    I believe they already do. Seen them on face page the other night.
    Remember kids, Registration leads to confiscation.

  9. #9
    Newbie Pif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo Dug View Post
    Mag fed should always be semi, pump action should only be tube fed. That's my two cents. Nice looking guns though. Prices?
    But with pump you can take advantage of mags larger than 5 rounds...

  10. #10
    CGN Regular Dodo Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    But with pump you can take advantage of mags larger than 5 rounds...
    True... fair enough. I have a br99 with 5 round mags... they seem heavy enough fully loaded. Can't imagine anything more than that! It would be fun to try, I guess.
    Last edited by Dodo Dug; 02-10-2019 at 08:51 PM.
    -- SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •