[IN STOCK] Surplus M1 Carbine

Durhamoutdoors

Regular
[IN STOCK] Surplus M1 Carbine is here at Durham Outdoor. Manufactured through 1942-1945. One of those historical piece you can take home, one of those veterans has witness the end of Operation: Iceberg in Okinawa, been on the cold land on The Korean Peninsula. Chambered in .30 Cal, easy to shoot and maintain.
All in good condition, come with one magazine, one bayonet.

Make sure you check the link below for more. (Direct link to our official website.)
If you have further question, feel free to email, or call us.

M1 Carbine - Link - https://bit.ly/2Smombm

_I6A9743 副本.jpg
_I6A9878 副本.jpg
_I6A9883 副本.jpg

Attachments

• _I6A9743 副本.jpg
    _I6A9743 副本.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,934
  • _I6A9878 副本.jpg
    _I6A9878 副本.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3,928
  • _I6A9883 副本.jpg
    _I6A9883 副本.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 3,927
Last edited:
Would be nice to know manufacturer (Inland, etc.) and if they have import marks....Speaking of marks, further pics show butchered stocks on left side and ground down recoil plates. What the...?

Would be nice to know manufacturer (Inland, etc.) and if they have import marks....Speaking of marks, further pics show butchered stocks on left side and ground down recoil plates. What the...?

Where did you see that (the butchered stocks and ground down plates)?

Just recieved mine today in the mail, I was one of the first persons to order --- my rifle has a forced matched stock (looks like it was scrubbed twice) and the stock is also cracked. I wasn't expecting a new gun but for this price (and my long notes on the web order requesting a select stock) I would have expected a better pick or I would not have placed the order. Can I exchange or return this?

Back
Top Bottom