CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: You guys able to bring these in?

  1. #1
    Member TravAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    43

    You guys able to bring these in?

    I've been itching for a budget friendly howdah style pistol for awhile. the pedersoli's just are a little to rich for my taste, I figure these would make for a nice range toy even eith yhe exchange they come in cheaper then the pedersoli's. just curious if you guys can bring em in

    https://americanguncraft.com/product/bulldog-12-ga-pistol-onyx-black/
    If i can't wear camo, I'm not going...

  2. #2
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,151
    Unfortunately No, All shotguns with a barrel length under 18.0 regaudless of caliber are considered combat shotguns and as such can only be exported to LE and Military personal. That will be changing sometime this year, we will keep everyone in the loop.


    Quote Originally Posted by TravAce View Post
    I've been itching for a budget friendly howdah style pistol for awhile. the pedersoli's just are a little to rich for my taste, I figure these would make for a nice range toy even eith yhe exchange they come in cheaper then the pedersoli's. just curious if you guys can bring em in

    https://americanguncraft.com/product...ol-onyx-black/


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Unfortunately No, All shotguns with a barrel length under 18.0 regaudless of caliber are considered combat shotguns and as such can only be exported to LE and Military personal. That will be changing sometime this year, we will keep everyone in the loop.
    so you cannot import this even though it is a muzzle loader and cannot accept modern ammunition?

  4. #4
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,151
    No, the State Dept. is enforcing all Shotgun regulations regarding exports outside the US. If it shoots a shotgun round and has a barrel length less than 18" regardless of caliber, bore this also includes 410 it is considered a Combat shotgun.


    Quote Originally Posted by timmpls View Post
    so you cannot import this even though it is a muzzle loader and cannot accept modern ammunition?


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, the State Dept. is enforcing all Shotgun regulations regarding exports outside the US. If it shoots a shotgun round and has a barrel length less than 18" regardless of caliber, bore this also includes 410 it is considered a Combat shotgun.
    ok just so I understand, a muzzle loader that happens to have a 12 gauge bore, has a sealed breech and does not shoot a modern 12 gauge cartridge is prohibited? So you cannot import the Pedersoli 20 Gauge Howdah either? Can you import any muzzle loaders? If so what caliber, barrel length or what are the restrictions?

  6. #6
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,151
    Yes we can import muzzle loaders. The only restriction is the word shotgun. The USML regulates a "shotgun barrel" less then 18.0" nothing else matters... Until categories 1, 2, and 3 migrate to Commerce this will not change.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can import muzzle loaders. The only restriction is the word shotgun. The USML regulates a "shotgun barrel" less then 18.0" nothing else matters... Until categories 1, 2, and 3 migrate to Commerce this will not change.
    thank you, maybe consider these a .73 caliber rifle for ball ammo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •