CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome first experience at Bullseye

I always get a great deal at Bullseye. Excellent staff always takes the time for any questions. My go-to toy store!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Avalonthas's Avatar
    Looks like a great outfit.
    I was searching for a Lyman Decapping Rod for the Lyman Universal Decapping Die, and they were the only store that had them in Canada that I could find on the googler. 6 in stock for $5each. I hesitated as I wanted to build up a list of things to buy to spread the shipping costs as it was a basic $5 item. Waited too long and they are not gone.....but the fact that the only other place I could find one was eBay for the same price as buying a brand new decapping die, speaks volumes to there business that they are pricing appropriately and not gouging which is great to see on small parts like that. Thats a store that I will wait to give my business to when the time comes!
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

GunNutz
    Top notch customer service. Nothing but positive experiences there. Great prices too!!!

Ken built my first rifle for me and had it done in less than a week. Too bad I have to wait a couple months for my PAL. Great service.

http://www.bullseyelondon.com/custom...ical-gray.html

Good on-line experience and phone calls with Bulls Eye.

Bought a Taurus Raging Judge Magnum last year and in the process of buying a S&W 686 Plus this year.

Very helpful in supplying photos to show S&W barrel alignment issues not effecting the S&W 686 I am purchasing.

Good guys, will buy from them again in the future.

CGN Regular
    I've bought online from there in the past. Their website is my goto for price comparisons.

Two weeks ago I was driving back from my son's hockey tournament in Chatham and decided to stop in and check it out. I was completely impressed with the layout, the amount of merchandise on sale, how well laid out it was, and especially the staff. My son and I handled some (likely) future possessions and had a great conversation.

I highly recommend them and I will be back... it's worth a day trip from Hamilton!

Bulls Eye is great.
    I ordered a Derya MK12 and they come with a modified choke installed and a full and cylinder choke in the case. I was checking mine out and somehow the one choke was marked as cylinder on the side but had the 5 notches on the end of a full. Long story short and it wasn't their screw up it clearly came from the factory that way one email and a phone call and a new cylinder bore choke was in the mail at no charge.
    I'm going to hell anyway!
    So I guess at this point it's go big or go home!

CCFR MEMBER

Awesome first experience at Nordic Marksman

Good customer service involves giving customers an excellent first impression of the business, with a friendly greeting and helpful attitude, as well as a good lasting impression. Determining the customer's needs, and solving problems quickly will lead to satisfied return customers Brad at Nordic Marksman checked all those Boxes. He went beyond my expectations and his experience, knowledge and Cutesy, was critical to find the perfect rifle for my needs
    Last edited by krocker1; 02-16-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Super GunNutz
    Bullseye is an awesome store. Every time I go there my bank account feels it. They have expanded exponentially since the first time I bought a rifle there about 5 years ago. The staff always take the time for you no matter how busy they are and it's easy to kill at least an hour in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12