CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Awesome first experience at Bullseye

Awesome first experience at Bullseye

Out of towner, went in there Sunday with my brother in law. Looking to buy my first shotgun and what a great experience with all the staff, especially Warren. Looked at a few shottys, ended up picking up a Remington 870 Express Tactical thanks to Warren's input.
    My brother in law who doesn't have a PAL was like in a toy store. He handled more firearms during that visit than I have since I got my PAL, the staff walked him through everything, he was absolutely thrilled. I am sure if my sister lets him, he'll get a PAL soon

Seriously cool store, will definitely shop again!
    What have I gotten myself into?

I’ve only shopped from Bullseye online, but they were excellent for me as well.

Bullseye is great. I bought my first rifle there, an SKS, and the staff werereally good to me. They gave me useful advice about entering the sport as opposed to simply trying to sell. Ever since I make it the first stop for my purchases.

Bulls Eye is top notch! Website is easy to use and their store has grown in the recent years due to it being an awesome store. Staff are awesome and any time you email, I've found they respond quickly. Hands down my #1 go to store!
    Courage isn't the lack of fear, but the action in spite of it.

Same for me - I've only shopped there online, but next time I'm in Ontario for business or pleasure, I plan to take time to visit the store. Always happy to hear when others (and your brother in law) have had a great experience there.
    You don't have to be the BEST at what you do ... you have to be the ONLY one that does what you do.

I’ve only ever shopped online but I got a hell of a deal on my frankford arsenal electric trimmer, brass tumbler and my powder measure. Plus a few other things here and there. I would recommend them to anyone.

Bulls Eye is one of my goto stores ... always top notch ... I once made a purchase using 5 CC as i have been accumulating those prizes from work and they help me using all of them ...
    "Dios y Patria o Muerte"

I ordered Magpul accessories last week great to work with and will talk on the phone.Will not hesitate to shop there again.

CGN Regular
    If you're in the area on a Saturday make sure you stop in at Tiger Jack's on the other side of the building. The jalapeno cheddar soup goes really well with Rickard's Red.

Another +1 for Bullseye! I've only bought ammo there but I'm looking at some other stuff.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast