Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEW! MK12 Match Semi-Auto Mag Fed Shotgun from Derya Arms, taking Backorders!

I saw one in a local store and the compensator was different, it was smaller and not as long ... does yours got the big compensator or the smaller one?
    CFFR / TCRQ / FQT

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiks View Post
    I saw one in a local store and the compensator was different, it was smaller and not as long ... does yours got the big compensator or the smaller one?
    The smaller version. The bigger version was only a mock up picture from the factory from what I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    The smaller version. The bigger version was only a mock up picture from the factory from what I understand
    Threre are two versions of compensator avaiable, so called long and short, so far i saw only short in Canada, would you be able to get long version compensator separately, looks like it is working better...
    let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one. (Luke 22:36)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I believe they call this gun's colour "competition orange".
    I think it looks pretty slick but I don't like the added length and look of the compensator.
    A pic of the other side of the gun would be nice to see the bolt release.
    I just bought a 2019 model and it has the extended bolt release. My understanding is that Derya stopped sending them on a lot of the previous models. But my new model has it so I guess they started putting them back on.
    My guess would be that this competition model also has the extended bolt release.
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 02-14-2020 at 07:45 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Well even though the "look" of the long compensator is not real good, it works way better than the short one. This shotgun was made for competition so it should've come with the long one. No wonder why most of the people I saw competing with one changed it.

As for the mag release, it does have the extended version.
    CFFR / TCRQ / FQT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiks View Post
    Well even though the "look" of the long compensator is not real good, it works way better than the short one. This shotgun was made for competition so it should've come with the long one. No wonder why most of the people I saw competing with one changed it.

As for the mag release, it does have the extended version.
    The mag release appears to be the same size, it's the extended bolt release that Derya was omitting for a period because they said it was suceptible to catching on clothing. A lot of owners wanted the extended bolt release regardless, so they have started putting them back on the new models.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Yes you are right sir I was thinking bolt release but wrote mag release
    CFFR / TCRQ / FQT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234