Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IRunGuns now offers Temporary Import from Canada to the USA for Custom Work

We have this already set up should this become a reality. Standard import fees would apply. The firearms have to be what is classed as a sporting firearm and unfortunately the AR platforms do not qualify. We are however able to return any firearm we have sold into Canada, this would include all AR platforms that were sold by IRUNGUNS.

I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    How much would it cost to permanently move a firearm from Canada to States one way.

For example, if the Liberal government really deploy a AR ban and do mass confiscation , I would just give my AR to my friend down the south.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are however able to return any firearm we have sold into Canada, this would include all AR platforms that were sold by IRUNGUNS.
    Will this require import stamps on them?

Can you please answer the question about 12.6 (post 38)?

Thanks!

To answer that properly would be easier on the phone. Please PM us your contact information and we will reach out to you.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    (tried to ask this of Amber, but my email must have gone into the abyss)

What would be the process for this? Original owner or his estate get an ATT and send you the 12.6 firearm, you export and forward to the gunsmith, gunsmith does the work and sends it back to you, you change the registration to restricted and register to the new owner and send to him?

I'm guessing there is not going to be any requirement that the original barrel is destroyed - can be stored in the US in case the laws ever change for the better? (Ha! I know!)

Anything I'm missing?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No, if we have exported the firearm to Canada there is no requirement to engrave exporters markings when returning it to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    Will this require import stamps on them?

Can you please answer the question about 12.6 (post 38)?

Thanks!

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    To answer that properly would be easier on the phone. Please PM us your contact information and we will reach out to you.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Tried that, no one called Will repeat my message today - hopefully you are going to be wrapped up with the latest export soon and have some time to chat about this. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345