Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New - sightron - s-tac 4-20x50 ffp zs irmh - 0.1 mrad - zero stop

Quote Originally Posted by TheCircle View Post
    i'll be waiting for a MOA model.
    Why? MOA is dying like Second Focal Plane, keymod and commercial size AR15 buffer tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Why? MOA is dying like Second Focal Plane, keymod and commercial size AR15 buffer tubes.
    HAHA! you got a point. I think im just familiar with MOA. I did a little research and I feel its actually better in some ways.

These beauties are in stock and ready to ship today!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by TheCircle View Post
    HAHA! you got a point. I think im just familiar with MOA. I did a little research and I feel its actually better in some ways.
    Until they offer .025 mil adjustment MOA will remain the norm for most things other than prs. Who wants a reticle that moves 10cm/click at 1000 vs one that moves 2.5 inches/click and even less in some who offer 1/8th or 1/16th.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    Until they offer .025 mil adjustment MOA will remain the norm for most things other than prs. Who wants a reticle that moves 10cm/click at 1000 vs one that moves 2.5 inches/click and even less in some who offer 1/8th or 1/16th.
    There are lots of good articles around on why and why not different adjustment types. Both have their pros and cons and like you said really depends on the application.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    If you have a .5 MOA gun at 100 then that's 5" at 1000. why would it matter if each move 10cm/click (4"). still less than you can accurately hit. .25moa is 2.5" movement at 1000. Am i missing something? i don't think it would really matter because if your gun is only capable of 5" at 1000. I usually use MIL because that's what i was taught with.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Did you get yours yet?
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Did you see it's other cousins sightron ffp scopes
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Have you seen it yet???
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

There's been a long list of Leupold scopes that you advertise but never show up like 180222. Is it only as an advertisement or one day you would have one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast