Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legion

Legion

I see on your website that you promise coin and catalog access. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Do we have access to legion items in Canada through FOC?

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Hi

When you purchase a Sig Legion anywhere in Canada, you can register it with Sig USA and get the coin and the case sent to you. You can buy the Legion at any retailer.

Quote Originally Posted by ndrw21 View Post
    I see on your website that you promise coin and catalog access. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Do we have access to legion items in Canada through FOC?

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

If you want the case/coin you have to go through MD charlton http://mdcfirearms.ca/warranty_registration.php

GunNutz
    Still waiting for my coin and case. Been 2 months waiting.
    And to have access to the legion catalog item, MD Charlton told me that Canadian Don't have access for the moment.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I've been waiting for a month now for the coin/case, and nothing showed up yet.
    Member of Ontario PC, CPC and CCFR

CGN Regular
    The case doesn't have a handle, and locking it is a joke. The coin... is a coin. The Legion goodies are unavailable to Canada at this point, as another user said. The gun is excellent however, one of my favorites (I own multiple P226s).

There's other finer points of discussion on Legions but it seems like you're mostly concerned about the case/coin/goodies/secret handshake so I'll leave it at that :D

The case & coin will arrive a few months later. I am a "Legion member".

Catalog access will not be happening. Don't listen to MDCharlton, any attempts from them to tell you that "some day the catalog will be available!" is just a public statement from them in an attempt to not deter any other potential Legion customers.\

I reached out to Sig USA, got escalated to the top. If MDCharlton wants the Legion catalog all they have to do is make the order. They simply have not, and it's been 4 years of them telling all of us that "they're working on it". But unless it's taken 4 years for them to put together a small product list & place an order with Sig.. they're full of ####.

So no. Canadian Legion members will not be able to purchase any Legion memorabilia. Ever. It would make no sense for MDC to bring them in now that the hype for Legion is dying off and they've killed anyone's desire to purchase more Legion products by not carrying the catalog for FOUR YEARS.

I registered mine through md charlton and received my case and coin eventually.. believe it took s couple months but from the communications i had with them they cannot get sccesd to the legion store and so not plan on bringinh any legion branded stuff into canada

CGN Regular
    Yup...came after a few months from MD Charlton

That's what I was afraid of. I'm still weighing my P226 options, but just wanted all the facts. I remember MDCharlton saying that they would be offering support, it's unfortunate that they have dropped the ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast