Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Signs That Will Get Your Neighbors Attention.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm still looking for the "45-70 the only gov't I trust" bumper sticker

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMango View Post
    dumb criminals wont risk their life - plus its not an easy thing to break into a house, and then safe, and then hopefully get away with it.
    professional criminals dont need the signs. they will find em if they want them.

I wouldnt worry about it.
    It is a very very easy thing to break into a house. Shockingly easy. It happens hundreds of times a day with no knowledge of anything being in there.... It's just grab what you can so you can buy another bag of meth. These signs confirm there is something in there and would increase your chances for sure. People who break in.... Even the junkie ones know how to case the place..... That's why we have tons of break ins reported but none are considered home invasions bc they are smart enough to watch you leave. Or wear a power company shirt and carry a clipboard and knock. Happens daily. Your point on breaking is is hard is just plain wrong. Why confirm the prescence of valuables so you get a chuckle out of your buddies.

These are like truck stickers. Which is an even stupider idea because there is probably a paper in the console with your address on it and a door opener on your Sun visor
    CCFR

These signs...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    These signs work great for criminals. They work even better fo Liberals who live next door!
    If you mean advertising that you have guns on the property makes it easier for criminals to decide who to rob, yes, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Yeah as many have said, these are just heat magnets. If anyone is good at profiling, or even decent at it, will know where to kick the first door down. The best practice is just to remain a ghost. Signs on your house, or NRA stickers on your truck is just telling those around you what you enjoy /have or do.
    My neighbor has a few gun decals on his truck... I'd probably make a good assumption that
    A) He's interested in firearms (to say the least)
    B) He owns them
    C) He probably has a nice NF scope as that's one of his decals.

Great man cave plates, but no thank you. I'll pass.

Friend of mine had the "No Trespassing" on in his man cave. But instead of "Violators will be Prosecuted" his read "Prosecutors will be Violated"

I don't know if it would have kept the criminals away, but I'm betting it would have worked for lawyers
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    I like this one:

Now this sign I would put up today. Lol yup sure get to my safe right after you get past my 2 rotties, tripple locks and an inhouse siren alarm. Sure
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Well, Living Rural, compared to displaying them in some Densely cookie cutter suburbia, with a million neighbors you could spit on. I had one or two on my Garage, but only after driving up 100 meter driveway you would {possibly} see it anyway..if you were 'Reading' it, me, my dogs &/or/+ the security system have already been eyeing you up..as it Read-"Within Range" .

Apple signs on cars are more likely to be victims of robbery than gun logos.

I think it'll be the same here
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Wrong, criminals are stupid and have big balls. I agree with Theseus's comment, you just told every criminal in your neighbourhood, "I have guns come rob me".

Criminals risk their lives everyday, it's a full time job for them. They do not care about laws, people, morals or kindness to others.

As a LEO I would not put up these signs in public view. They are great in your man-cave where you and your friends can enjoy.

Only my opinion......
    These signs would be beneficial if you lived in the States where it's legal to protect your life with deadly force, not so much in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    These signs would be beneficial if you lived in the States where it's legal to protect your life with deadly force, not so much in Canada.
    Ya great for man caves. If you put one outside increase your insurance because your advertising one of the most sought after goods for a B&E. You've also ,more likely, got them to arm themselves before they come.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast