Norinco 1887 Lever Action Shotguns Back in Stock!

I bought the T series a couple weeks back and like it. It does have shortcomings though, the bluing on mine was fairly bad and Norinco never modified the design the way other manufacturers have. The original was designed to use shells with paper plugs and now they're plastic that have opening ends so the extra length can cause ejection issues especially with the last round in the tube since it uses the next round being loaded to aid in ejection. All in all definitely worth the price at least to me.

I've had one of these for a few years now, I count myself pretty lucky as I very rarely have any ejection problems, mine runs incredibly well as long as you aren't soft on the action. I've got to say, with these at the price I paid for mine a while back I would buy another in a heartbeat, they're just such an interesting gun to shoot and handle.

I've had one of these for a few years now, I count myself pretty lucky as I very rarely have any ejection problems, mine runs incredibly well as long as you aren't soft on the action. I've got to say, with these at the price I paid for mine a while back I would buy another in a heartbeat, they're just such an interesting gun to shoot and handle.

Problems with ejection are a design feature

genuine question: can you spin #### these? If not, can you enlarge the lever and spin #### it then?

I got a welder to do that to mine , enlarged the loop. After a bunch of practise I was confident I could do it.
Nope. Too dangerous. Mine at least needs a lot of authority to chamber , can't do it one handed. You can however fire then flip #### when it's on it's last round and eject it / look cool / homage to T2

I have the T-Series, fun gun. Its a smooth bore and the metal and wood is decent quality. They do need a heavy break in period as they are pretty tight out of the box. I find if you dont rack the lever with a bit of force, empty shells are prone to get stuck in the extractor. I recommend locktiting the screws on the side of the reciever if the gun is used a lot. Once recoil shakes them loose, no one sells replacements (and they are not the same size as the original design). Had to have a friend CNC machine me a pair of replacments after I lost one in the field. If you're a fan of Terminator, this is a fun novelty. I do wish stocks were sold seperately.

Back
Top Bottom