Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Target Sports today

Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    You are damn right. Customer Service is hit and miss. I have been to TS multiple times, and I have seen the worst. With tax, it should only go $ 2712, not $ 2900.
    don't forget to tips for excellent service.

still a member there, just there to shoot.

CGN Regular
    I would not buy anything from them if I do not get the 5% one time discount coupon when I renew my membership.....

BANNED
    None of this surprises me, this is standard day to day B.S. at lots of gun shops these days

CGN Regular
    Been to Target Sports 2-3 times. Of all those times, none of the staff asked me if I need anything. They aren't busy. They were just talking among themselves.

Target sports only exists to serve the unlicensed walk ins. The club is a joke.
    Precisely

To add my 2 cents I've been a member for roughly 5 years @T.S.C and I've always found the staff and R.O's to be super friendly & helpful. Many times I've seen the staff fix and repair members guns and take the time with them to show them disassembly and reassembly & how to clean their firearms ( myself included) free of charge even when the firearm wasn't purchased from them like my BCL 102 bought elsewhere and I had nothing but issues with it until the guys at T.S.C helped fix it for me.

My only complaint would be the lac of bulk ammo they have ( like none.... ever) but when I shopped around for my Gen 5 Glock their gun and optics are priced the same as everyone else in the area.

Same here! They have no concept of customer service!

I only go because my friend is a member. Waiting on another range to open before I get a membership. I considered Target sports but after the run ins with rude staff and range officers I'll take my business elsewhere when I get a membership.

Now I really know your FOS. No one greets you when you walk in. LMFAO.

CGN Regular
    went once to buy a gun my buddy said they had in stock... the sales people were busy with a couple other people so I stood at the counter till they were done. Other people would come to the counter and the sales people were done with the initial people they would just go with whoever they saw closest to them. This meant that I stood there around 35 minutes or so waiting and watching just how many people they will help with me just standing there at the counter until SOMEONE would notice me still patiently waiting there... At around 45 min mark I called it quits and just left.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast