Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW - Wiley X - Detection - 3 & 5 Lens Kits !!

Business Member

NEW - Wiley X - Detection - 3 & 5 Lens Kits !!

NEW Model from Wiley X, the Detection.... Check out it awesome specs and features !!

Pre-Orders will be 5% Off !!

I'll be bringing in a few in first half of March.... Get your orders in, ASAP !

And for any model that you fancy from Wiley X, not already in my stock.

I do currently Have the following in stock.
    - Talon - 2 Lens kit
    - Valor - 3 Lens kit
    - Rogue - 3 Lens kit
    - Guard Advanced - 2 & 3 lens kits
    - Sabre Advanced - 3 lens kit - Sold Out.
    - Valor - Various lens options, polarized & 2-3 lens kits
    - Saint - Various Lens options, polarized & 2-3 lens kits
    - 2 goggle models in stock (Nerve & Spear)
    And various single lens sunglasses .. which my site is mostly accurate for stock... but double check with me.
    * these various single lens sunglasses, are currently 10% Off.. again, inquire to double check which models qualify for this.

Just Inquire to be sure and reserve your model.... And it's FREE Shipping !!!

https://www.opaextreme.com/product/wiley-x---detection

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-07-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Business Member
    Reminder on this New Awesome Ballistic Eye Wear Kit !!

Can lenses be purchased separately? Need to replace some of my guard advance lenses
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inno View Post
    Can lenses be purchased separately? Need to replace some of my guard advance lenses

Yes, I can. I don't have any spare lenses for that model, but can bring any in for you, in Early March, as with the order of any of these new Detection I will bring in.
    Let me know which ones you need ? Each one is approx. $28 MSRP, but can do them for $25 if order one, or $23 each if order 2 or $22 each if order 3 of them., plus $10 - $12 Shipping, depending on your location... If you wanted 3 lenses, then you might as well buy a whole new 3 lens kit at $99, which I have for free shipping.

fyi... for others, I have one Sabre advanced rust lens, Valor and Saint lenses in stock (polarized),, and various Revision stingerhawk, sawfly & Bullet ant spare lenses in stock..

Anyone wanting any from Wiley X, let me know by the end of this month.... for a lens or new kit of any model.

And Reminder... 5% Off Pre-orders is ongoing and 10% off in stock Regular single lens sunglasses is ongoing !!

Business Member
    FYI... this model says it's designed to fit folks with Head size from Med. to XXL, not jut to Lrg., so finally a model that'll fit the really big boys with Big/Wider Heads.

You should set up a booth at the Canadian National trapshooting championships in St.Thomas Ontario at the St.Thomas gun club June 26-30th there will be a ton of people there and I would love to try out a pair

Business Member
    Order for these Detection is going in this coming week. Anyone Else want one, please get me your order over the weekend, asap.

Reminder, ALL Wiley X Models at price over $95, are FREE Shipping !!

Business Member
    Reminder on these Awesome New Model and any other Wiley X (Or Revision Military Models) Available !!

Business Member
    This order going in now and any last minute requests for ANY Wiley X product, let me know by tomorrow the latest, please and Thanks !!

Business Member
    Models arriving soon.. I have one 3 lens kit and one 5 lens kit not spoken for.... Contact me to get yours.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast