Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSA VZ-58 in 223 and 7.62x39 with FREE SHIPPING

Business Member

CSA VZ-58 in 223 and 7.62x39 with FREE SHIPPING

Both calibres (.223 and 7.62x39) and both stock options (telescopic and fixed) in stock now.

Of course, FREE SHIPPING as always!

Shop all our CSA's now!
    Last edited by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD; 02-17-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Business Member
    Tracking number emails are fixed now!

Are they left side charging as pictured?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Battleworn View Post
    Are they left side charging as pictured?

Good catch. Sorry, it is right handed.

Do you guys price match to stores across Canada? I really want to purchase from a store in the lower mainland. 1. I prefer to support my local dealers. 2. If there are any warranty issues I prefer the interactions in person. Definitely going to pick one of these up in the next two months, just been comparing prices and eastern Canada seems to be a fair bit cheaper than western Canada, even when taking in account for shipping.

Also I hope your staff member (Rebbeca) is doing alright. She was lovely when I asked to hold a bunch of different rifles, not hurrying me along.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_platypus View Post
    Do you guys price match to stores across Canada? I really want to purchase from a store in the lower mainland. 1. I prefer to support my local dealers. 2. If there are any warranty issues I prefer the interactions in person. Definitely going to pick one of these up in the next two months, just been comparing prices and eastern Canada seems to be a fair bit cheaper than western Canada, even when taking in account for shipping.

Also I hope your staff member (Rebbeca) is doing alright. She was lovely when I asked to hold a bunch of different rifles, not hurrying me along.

She's doing a little better thank you.

Whats the price match price? We are more than happy to match or beat if we can!

Any chance you’d be able to get any 223 parts kits for the vz?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    She's doing a little better thank you.

Whats the price match price? We are more than happy to match or beat if we can!
    Kelly's sporting goods in Ontario has the rifle for $1229. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link per CGN rules.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_platypus View Post
    Kelly's sporting goods in Ontario has the rifle for $1229. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link per CGN rules.
    I can't beat it, but I'll match it for in-store pickup - if that works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    I can't beat it, but I'll match it for in-store pickup - if that works for you!
    Yes that's fantastic. I've been to your store before, so I know where it is. What are the store hours? Just a heads up, your website seems to be having some difficulties, sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't (something about an insecure connection).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast