Thread: Is Tradex gone?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Is Tradex gone?

My brother is looking for a cool old rifle, so I went to the old standby, Tradex, and the site redirects elsewhere now. Fortunately found some good candidates at Intersurplus, and looks a lot like the old Tradex inventory. I bought a pile of guns from Tradex over the last 10 years or so, and knew they were planning to downsize. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
    Kristian

Yes they are gone and remaining inventory has been acquired by other companies. I've seen some related threads here about this topic as well. Good to know you found some alternatives.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bird View Post
    My brother is looking for a cool old rifle, so I went to the old standby, Tradex, and the site redirects elsewhere now. Fortunately found some good candidates at Intersurplus, and looks a lot like the old Tradex inventory. I bought a pile of guns from Tradex over the last 10 years or so, and knew they were planning to downsize. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
    Kristian
    Yes, they closed up shop. Frontier got some of their old stock and i think a few others but Intersurplus seems to have gotten most of it

Intersurplus got the majority.

Denis is a great guy to deal with.
    People who beat their swords into plowshares wind up plowing for the people who kept their swords in the first place.

Proud member OFAH, DU, CSSA, and NFA

CGN Regular
    ya their stock went across the border into the QSSR.

Intersurplus is great to deal with; so no worries there
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good to hear Intersurplus is good, we just ordered 4 rifles and some reloading gear between us.
    Kristian