Thread: opa extreme Ridge boots

opa extreme Ridge boots

OMG!
    I got these boots last week and man oh man, best boots I ever had. I was worried that they would be cheap considering they were only 136.98, but I took a chance and boy am I glad I did.
    They by far beat my wind river boots in every way. These boots cradle your foot like no other and for some mysterious reason, they keep my feet from smelling. I took them through the bush for a field test and came back completely dry. They even protected my ankle when I twisted it on a snow covered rock!
    Great boots, buy em and you'll see for yourself.

Chris Patenaude

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowjacket View Post
    OMG!
    I got these boots last week and man oh man, best boots I ever had. I was worried that they would be cheap considering they were only 136.98, but I took a chance and boy am I glad I did.
    They by far beat my wind river boots in every way. These boots cradle your foot like no other and for some mysterious reason, they keep my feet from smelling. I took them through the bush for a field test and came back completely dry. They even protected my ankle when I twisted it on a snow covered rock!
    Great boots, buy em and you'll see for yourself.

Chris Patenaude
    Wow, great feedback. I'm delighted that you love the boots. They are that great, especially for the price ! I love the 9003 that I wear and so far, few years in, keeping their waterproofness.
    I wish I could sell more of these. But Boots don't sell/move well.
    I still have some models in stock and look forward to folks picking up the rest I have.

Business Member
    This is an Honest Customers Review and that's Great to Have !!

And my own 9003 models, now after 4 years with them, a wee bit of moisture I felt this morning for the first time.. so i'm ordering another pair. I will not carry these anymore, only because they just don't move and boots online is hard to do. But I am going to order for myself and couple for family.
    Anyone does want a model from Ridge Footwear sight let me know ??

In meantime, I have only a few left and they are on HUGE PROMO Pricing Already !!

https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/brand/ridge-footwear

NOW - 10% Off !! Already Crazy Low Prices !!! - Use coupon code: 10-off-promo (on check out).

If Pay by EMT, 2% off more.... in this case, use code: 12-off-promo (on check out).

Business Member
    Updated Models & sizes left for in stock models:

Duramax 4105: 9.5
    Duramax 4205: 8 & 11 .. (Duramax models fit as it should... Maybe a wee bit on long side)

Ultimate 9000: 11
    Ultimate 9003: 9.5 ... Ultimate series seem to fit pretty much as they should all around

Desert Storm 3003Z - 10 (this model fits bit on long side...be aware for ordering.