Thread: Insite Arms Barrel Actions

Insite Arms Barrel Actions

I figured I'd post this because it's what the other sponsored shooters are doing.
    I talked to Harley today and they are offering Impact barrelled actions that are a true prefit action. You can pick your barrel length on a M24, MTU, or HP with there heathen break and a calibre they list. Or they can do a barrel action on a Kelbys action as well.
    Impact barrelled action cerakoted $3599
    Impact barrelled action polished $3399
    Kelbys barreled action $2899
    They are also offering mac bros titanium action and hardy carbon barrels as well.
    The best thing is they can do it with a 3 week turn around with parts in stock.
    Any more questions about this give Insite Arms a call.

That's a great option to have. I am sure many will jump on the Impacts
    What barrel are they using? Hawkhill?

CGN Regular
    were pretty excited to get them rolling as soon as stuff starts coming in the door..35 impacts on the way and 15 surgeons and 10 defiance as well

Actions that will be available will be Impact Actions...Defiance Deviants...Surgeons 591...Kelbys Atlas... Mac Bros Titanium...Borden Actions including the new Super Short

Barrels available will be Kreigers… Bartleins… Hawkhill. .Hardy steel and carbons...Excalibur cryoed barrels. MTU...M24 and Heavy Palma

All barreled actions will come with the Heathen Hybrid muzzle brake and can come with optional thread cap protector

All barreled actions can come cerakoted in single colors or 2 toned accents or polished. Impact Actions come std nitrated and kelbys are finished in a black as well from factory.

Will be able to pick your desired barrel length and we will have a few short action offerings like 6BR..6BRA..6 Dasher..6CM..6XC...6x47 lapua..243 win.243AI...6.5x47 lapua..6.5CM..260 REM..260AI..7mm-08..308Win
    More can be added as we are direct with JGS, PTG and Manson reamers.

All parts in house will give us the ability to deliver turn around times of 4 weeks and all barreled actions will be tested in house. Website will be updated with colors available for cerakote.

If you need triggers they can be supplied as well..in house and stocking Trigger tech..Jewel..Bix n Andy..Timney

And stocks to complete any barreled action set up.. JAE.. MPA.. McMillan.. Manners.. AI..KRG Bravos and Dan Hardy carbons

All barreled actions will carry a 1/2 MOA guarantee and full top tier warranty if needed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    For what it's worth these guys do straight up awesome work! I just had them do the 5th and 6th barrel I've had them chamber for me and turn around time was unreal. Can't wait to break the new barrels in as I'm sure they'll be hammers, just like the 4 prior barrels.