Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig MCX Rattler and MPX K SBR’s

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar

Sig MCX Rattler and MPX K SBR’s

Any idea as to when we will see next of these here for sale? Looking for collapsible stock not folding stocks
    Last edited by rajczak_kashka; 02-20-2019 at 02:33 AM.

We have the MPX SBRs shipping and the stocks are mostly here in stock, which one are you looking for?

The rattler will need to be ordered, most dealers do not have it as a stock item.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Any idea as to when we will see next of these here for sale? Looking for collapsible stock not folding stocks
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    We have the MPX SBRs shipping and the stocks are mostly here in stock, which one are you looking for?

The rattler will need to be ordered, most dealers do not have it as a stock item.
    Any chance there will be stand alone uppers available? I'm wanting an 8" upper for my MPX K.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post

Do you mean the 4.5” barrel model?

Where can I find a dealer list?

Thanks, much appreciated

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Any chance there will be stand alone uppers available? I'm wanting an 8" upper for my MPX K.
    8'' is discontinued from what I was lead to believe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    I prefer collapsible ( telescopic) stock vs the folding stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    8'' is discontinued from what I was lead to believe
    just checked Sig's website and that does seem to be the case...as well as checked a couple of firearms retailers down south that also indicate 'discontinued'. Glad I got mine when I did...
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    just checked Sig's website and that does seem to be the case...as well as checked a couple of firearms retailers down south that also indicate 'discontinued'. Glad I got mine when I did...
    Apparently the ballistics on the 8'' and 4.5'' were the same so they cut out the 8''. I could see how some might like the additional purchase the 3.5'' gives you on the handrail but I sold my 8'' for a 4.5'' and I haven't looked back.

As for an MPX upper, regardless of length I've never seen that offered by SIG themselves and seen very few on the private market. I would be wary of one however since that it's likely from a lower than cannot be used for some reason

There are 8'' ones still floating around in Canada, new from dealers, but would be complete and not just the upper.

I personally prefer the 8" Upper Receiver over the 4.5" version from both an aesthetic and practical handling perspective. I am not looking to upgrade. The 8" Barrel with the Midwest Industries MLOC Handguard is perfect for my needs.

Last edited by Bartok5; 02-23-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    Apparently the ballistics on the 8'' and 4.5'' were the same so they cut out the 8''. I could see how some might like the additional purchase the 3.5'' gives you on the handrail but I sold my 8'' for a 4.5'' and I haven't looked back.

As for an MPX upper, regardless of length I've never seen that offered by SIG themselves and seen very few on the private market. I would be wary of one however since that it's likely from a lower than cannot be used for some reason

There are 8'' ones still floating around in Canada, new from dealers, but would be complete and not just the upper.
    Where did you pick up a 4.5” MPX?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast