Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hunters hold rally to protest Quebec long-gun registry

good for you. glad there is none in BC

If you walk into a crowded room and shout "Fire!" people are going to scramble for the exits. Shout "Gun!" and people are going to duck.

The problem is what happens when you shout "Trudeau" as the Lib machine has been doing for months now mainly with photos (the vignette shots, the kneeling shots, etc., etc.), photos because when junior opens his mouth he exposes the real problem.

I haven't contributed to O'Toole's campaign yet because he doesn't do anything for me yet. Somehow he won the leadership but there is zero media coverage--I don't know how he won, who he is, what he stands for. He doesn't seem to have the power hungry machine that the libs have always had. I'll give O'Toole that he's a year younger than juniour and no doubt much smarter than juniour but he needs a machine, so I'm considering contributing on the off chance the amazing common sense in the party will benefit gun owners.

I'm worried that Mark Carney has shown up back in Canada with a rabidly leftist agenda. Writing is on the wall. IMHO leftists will end freedom as we know it.

Will prolly send that check to O'Toole's campaign after all and cross my fingers. After all I get most of it back.
    Wad now going to the CPC rather than gun lobby groups. You can't fix stupid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    Wtf man! I would’ve been with at least 2 of my friends if we knew about it..!!! Were and when did you advertise??? I’m looking at gun forums like 2 hours a day and never seen anything about it!!
    i would have been there as well , let us English gun owners be part of the party keep us informed
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    Wtf man! I would’ve been with at least 2 of my friends if we knew about it..!!! Were and when did you advertise??? I’m looking at gun forums like 2 hours a day and never seen anything about it!!
    same here, didnt hear about. Btw not everybody uses facebook and there is a french forum on this site

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Blackcats's Avatar
    Anybody bother to check when it was first posted ? Updated: February 17, 2019 and rhat was after the protest !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dompelo View Post
    Thanks! I was there and everything went good. Only thing that desapointed me! We were only around 250-300 people. We should have been more. More to come ;-)
    Bolton had a better crowd protesting Trudeau and the jab.

This registration system has seriously affected my gun trading. I personally posted an advertisement for the sale of a non-restricted long gun in October. Hundreds of people have seen this advertisement, and more than 30 people have contacted me, but , as long as the other party hears that the owner of the unrestricted long gun needs to be transferred and registered, they will refuse. Thinking about it from another perspective, I can also understand why gunmen in other provinces should hand over their personal information to Quebec. There is no reason.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567