Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Could we just pre-pay these?
    We are going to be up for pre-order soon and it is going to be a small price up front, around 15%. if you want to pay the full amount we will have that as an option as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Why would you want to carry 20lbs just in plates? That is beyond hard on the body. Absolutely not worth the slight savings.

Shawn
    Some of us want it to be hard on the body! Do some burpees wearing a 20 lb vest and tell me it's not a good work out

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stone25 View Post
    Some of us want it to be hard on the body! Do some burpees wearing a 20 lb vest and tell me it's not a good work out
    Joking aside crossfit plates are way more expensive and are not bullet resistant...... I don't mind the weight.....I'm a big boy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Joking aside crossfit plates are way more expensive and are not bullet resistant...... I don't mind the weight.....I'm a big boy
    Seriously. At $50 a plate, you couldn't even turn that into the price of a shirt from a vendor like Rogue.

That's what I was thinking! A source of less expensive heavy plates would be a welcome addition to the market.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We are a small company and for this first order we are only going to bring in pre-orders and potentially a small inventory. If you want to guarantee getting the plates, pre-ordering a set would be the best way to go. Also we are not going to be setting a high pre-order price, we have decided on a 15% up front amount so to reserve a pair of steel plates it will only run you about 14 dollars.
    When and where do I send it?! THANKS!!!

After following this thread from the beginning, I'm finally replying just to subscribe to hear about updates
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Regular
    They don't have the large SAPI size plate option, only the medium size, right?

I'd be in for a set of steel plates. Please take my money.

I’d be down for a pair of level 4 steels if the price was near the level 3’s