Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    ....annnd that’s a hard no for me.
    We understand that brands do carry a lot of weight, however we are willing to jump whatever hoops it takes to ensure that these plates are of a quality comparable with any branded plates. We will test all of the samples thoroughly, and if it will help convince you we can record our one out of eleven test for each batch we import and send you the video files, or we can video call you in directly and you can select the individual plates that will be tested from each order and observe the test first hand.
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 02-22-2019 at 03:10 AM.

I would be interested in some of the lightweight level 3 plates... as long as you guys post a video(s) shooting the plates proving that they work; the price point is definitely worth to take a look at.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DongswithBongs View Post
    I would be interested in some of the lightweight level 3 plates... as long as you guys post a video(s) shooting the plates proving that they work; the price point is definitely worth to take a look at.
    M855 will go through it.

On another note, are the level 3 silicon carbide single or triple curve and what is the thickness?

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Sadly these plates are coming to us without a brand, however we are making it a point that for every eleven plates we bring in we will test one to make sure that they are of a quality we would be comfortable trusting our lives to not to mention selling to all of you.
    That's going to be a hard no on me as well, thanks

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Sadly these plates are coming to us without a brand, however we are making it a point that for every eleven plates we bring in we will test one to make sure that they are of a quality we would be comfortable trusting our lives to not to mention selling to all of you.
    I’m definitely interested in a level III or IV. I’d love to see some of your “quality control” tests recorded and posted on YouTube!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    M855 will go through it.

On another note, are the level 3 silicon carbide single or triple curve and what is the thickness?
    They are all single curve, and the level III Silicon plates are approximately 16mm thick.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    I’m definitely interested in a level III or IV. I’d love to see some of your “quality control” tests recorded and posted on YouTube!
    That's fantastic to hear. Once again we are more than happy to record our tests, and in the interests of transparency we can even skype or facetime in one or more of you who show interest and they can select which plates out of the batch to test and watch the tests live.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    That's going to be a hard no on me as well, thanks

Shawn
    Is there anything that we can do to convince you on the quality of the plates. We are more than willing to do whatever it takes to prove their quality. If you could give us some suggestions on how we might go about our testing to make you feel more comfortable please let us know.

Is there any labeling on them that state or certify their rating, date of manufacturing, etc?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crocty View Post
    Is there any labeling on them that state or certify their rating, date of manufacturing, etc?
    There is a marking that states their material, the level of protection, weight, serial number, and the date of manufacture. From what we have been told these plates are all new manufacture.