Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

In regards to helmet, what do L and XL measure to?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezuch View Post
    In regards to helmet, what do L and XL measure to?
    They follow the old Opscore sizing chart, which we have included here.

Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches): M: (20 7/8 - 22″) L: (22 – 23 1/4") XL: (23 1/4 – 24 3/8″)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Where did all the ceramic go? Did you knock them off the plate?

Also it seems like they arent true 10x12 plates as it appears theres a inch of padding around the plate so you're really looking at a 8x10 of protection.
    The ceramic does in fact go all the way to the edge of the plate. The fabric covering is very thin on the edges. the inch thick border is an extra layer of padding to prevent the corners and edges from chipping. The ceramic was pulverized in the area by the round and when we lifted up the plates the shattered ceramic fell out of the hole.

Business Member
    If you are near the Markham area and wish to pick up your plates from our warehouse please use the following code to avoid paying for shipping "Pickup2019"

I paid for my set in full last night. With pre-order up until the end of April I assume shipping a bit after that point? Just need to make sure I buy the wife flowers a few days in advance since I have yet to tell her
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Do you accept EMT as payment?
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    If you are near the Markham area and wish to pick up your plates from our warehouse please use the following code to avoid paying for shipping "Pickup2019"
    Great! See you guys soon...

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Do you accept EMT as payment?
    We do accept EMT. If you fill out your cart and go to checkout you can select manual payment and all the instructions for sending an e-transfer are there.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I paid for my set in full last night. With pre-order up until the end of April I assume shipping a bit after that point? Just need to make sure I buy the wife flowers a few days in advance since I have yet to tell her
    We are going to try and have the plates in our warehouse in the middle of May. So depending on your choice of shipping maybe aim to buy the flowers for somewhere in the middle to end of May. Also from personal experience we have found chocolates work just as well and can be bought a little in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We are going to try and have the plates in our warehouse in the middle of May. So depending on your choice of shipping maybe aim to buy the flowers for somewhere in the middle to end of May. Also from personal experience we have found chocolates work just as well and can be bought a little in advance.
    Our wedding is at the end of May, so perhaps she'll still be so pre-occupied with all the wedding stuff she won't notice
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM