Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    We’re guys gonna post videos of your tests.?
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Last edited by benwilliam; 06-04-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    We’re guys gonna post videos of your tests.?
    Yes we are still trying to make the full video look good but what we can do is share a link to a google doc where you can see the undesired raw video files. Let me know if this would work for you.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    This is good news, so does that also mean 11x14 for the other plates as well (ceramic) would be a minimum order of 5? I’m in for one set of PE 11x14, so please pm me if you can reach your minimum of 5, and I can exchange cc info over the phone if it’s not listed on your website.
    We are trying to bring the order size down on our end. We should here back tomorrow. We will create another product entry for the 11x14 PE and post the link once it is available. Again hopefully tomorrow.if we can get that worked out with the PE then ceramic would be the same.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief hill View Post
    I pre ordered the standard size already but would swap for the 11x14 if they were available.
    Send us a PM with your order number and we can most certainly change your order. Based on your original we can give you a several options and you can let us know which would work best for you.

Last edited by benwilliam; 06-04-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

Business Member
    That's great news. Please post the link's for 11x14 when ready and I will decide between PE and Ceramic, still on the fence as to which to go with.
    We have heard back from the factory and to do a low quantity custom run of that size it would cost around 260CAD per plate. Let us know if this would still work for you.

Shawn

Last edited by benwilliam; 06-04-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Business Member
    Yes that works. 11x14 is usually pricey so $260/plate is worth it. Can you confirm the weight of the 11x14 PE and ceramic? Will you post a link for purchase or should I email you directly?
    We have changed the standard PE product page to that for 11x14. Please find the link attached here https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...late-level-iii