Ballistic Plates Incoming

We will post the information once we have it. The main point we are looking for right now is at the price point, if they do hold up to testing, would these be something that the Canadian market would be interested in.

:cheers:

At the prices provided above and everything checks out. They will sell like hot cakes

If you are able to provide the info and its good, I am in for at least 2 sets and I imagine a lot of others will be too.

Shawn

We will post the information once we have it. The main point we are looking for right now is at the price point, if they do hold up to testing, would these be something that the Canadian market would be interested in.

I would say yes, the Canadian market would be interested. Once you have them and I get my hands on one, I’ll put it through it’s paces and see how it works for me. I’m one of the “gear junkies” in my office so there will be others who will be interested in what I bring out to play with

I would be interested in the Lvl IV Silicon Carbide ceramic plates provide they pass the testing and what others have asked. I might also be interested in some cheap steel as well.

What would be the timeline for these to be available?

Peter

We are currently in the process of bringing in a small shipment to test, if all goes well we should have these available in about 1.5-2 months.

:cheers:

At the prices provided above and everything checks out. They will sell like hot cakes

If you are able to provide the info and its good, I am in for at least 2 sets and I imagine a lot of others will be too.

Shawn

Well that's what we are hoping. We should have the information about the manufacturer sometime next week.

The manufacturer of these plates is a Chinese company called CCGK. They are one of the primary ballistic plate manufacturers for the Chinese army and police forces, and their plates are used by the militaries and police of many of the South Asian and Middle Eastern countries. All the plates have been certified to be up to the standards of the Chinese military, as well having been tested by HP White Laboratory Inc in Maryland. We hope that his accreditation as well as our promise to test one plate in every eleven might convince you on these plates.

Again, at $49.99 for the raw steel plates, even the fitness enthusiasts will get on board. Loom forward to seeing these in country.

Any soft armor on the horizon?

I'm sure theres plenty of 600 dollar plus multicurve plate you can opt for instead lol

I'm interested in maybe steel, lvl 4 and 6x6 side plates.

Considering there are sponsored dealer on CGN selling multicurve plates for under $300. So instead of looking like a smartass, you look like the other kind.

Last edited:
Important update. We just received copies of the NIJ testing certificates preformed by the the registered NIJ testing facility NTS in Kansas. All the plates have passed their certifications.

Again, at $49.99 for the raw steel plates, even the fitness enthusiasts will get on board. Loom forward to seeing these in country.

Any soft armor on the horizon?

We are focusing right now on hard armor, however if these do sell well we can bring in soft armor. Also if it interests you we can begin talks with a firm that specializes in level IIIa armor sewn discretely into articles of clothing.

Back
Top Bottom