Ballistic Plates Incoming

Looking at their website,I see they also have FAST helmets available,would that be something you could bring in?

If there is enough demand we can bring them in. The price for the helmets would be approximately 399.99 if that would work for you. I will also add the fast helmets to the initial post as well.

Last edited:
:cheers:

At the prices provided above and everything checks out. They will sell like hot cakes

If you are able to provide the info and its good, I am in for at least 2 sets and I imagine a lot of others will be too.

Shawn

I would say yes, the Canadian market would be interested. Once you have them and I get my hands on one, I’ll put it through it’s paces and see how it works for me. I’m one of the “gear junkies” in my office so there will be others who will be interested in what I bring out to play with

We have just posted all the info. Does this info sway you into potentially purchasing a set of plates?

Can you get the below in 11 x 14 sizing???

UHMWPE Level III Shooters cut

Weight: 1.52kg
Size: 25x30cm
Price per Plate: 199.99
Price per Pair: 359.99
Pair + ASPIS Simplex Carrier Package: 549.99

I'd be interested if 8"x10" were brought.

For these sizes if we could get a commitment from the community to buy 5 pairs of each size we could most definitely bring them in in the first shipment.

We currently only have SURPAT as can be seen in the link below. We can also, depending on request, bring in the carriers in Russian Digital Flora.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/product-page/aspis-simplex-tactical-plate-carrier

Thank you!

I'd be in for Steel Package (size L) and possibly shoulder pads depending on price.
Can you provide the link for the helmet? The only one I can find on the website is this: http://www.srvv.org/catalog/1918/63454/

For these sizes if we could get a commitment from the community to buy 5 pairs of each size we could most definitely bring them in in the first shipment.

Are you able to bring side plates for the carrier?

PS Another vote for 11 x 14 in steel.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I'd be in for Steel Package (size L) and possibly shoulder pads depending on price.
Can you provide the link for the helmet? The only one I can find on the website is this: http://www.srvv.org/catalog/1918/63454/

Are you able to bring side plates for the carrier?

PS Another vote for 11 x 14 in steel.

Sadly we can't bring in the ballistic shoulders, I hope that isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Please find the photos of the helmet attaches here. We can bring them in in Tan, Olive, Grey or Black.
NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (1).jpg NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (2).jpgNIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military.jpg

Also we have had such a large interest in side plates we will do our best to bring several in in the first shipment. The price for ceramics will be around 90CAD for Level III and 120CAD for Level IV, UHMWPE will be around 120CAD, and steel will be around 30 CAD.

Attachments

• NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (1).jpg
    NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (1).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 931
  • NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (2).jpg
    NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military (2).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 940
  • NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military.jpg
    NIJ-level-IIIA-Ballistic-helmet-fast-military.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 928
Back
Top Bottom