Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Well luckily for all of you we are a little closer.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/surpat

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I should have ordered an Armour Advent Calendar to help me count down the days. Now instead I just check this page every 2 days, hoping and dreaming
    We're counting down the days too. We want to ship these to you guys as soon as possible. We should have a much firmer ETA by Monday. Also if you want the armor advent calendar as best as we can do, you can follow us on facebook or insta and get notifications as we're keeping everyone up to date through all of these platforms.

Great work, from what I have seen so far here on CGN.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    Also while you guys are waiting. We can theoretically bring in some ballistic shields like these. If any of you think that you would be interested we can talk about the splash you would make at the range.

Name:  ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (45).jpg
Views: 271
Size:  51.0 KB

Damn! Stop already, I am up to $2200 in products I want to purchase. This was not called for. Lol
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I was too slow and missed out on this. I really want a full set of the Level 3 silicone carbide plates. Hopefully you will get some in the second shipment.
    People following bad laws reduces only freedom.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We should have some 11x14 UHMWPE plates coming in with this shipment. Would this size work for you?
    Not sure about that. The size I got is for large SAPI size plate. Not sure the extra 3/4inch on height and almost a inch on width would be accepted by the carrier. Will see.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Damn! Stop already, I am up to $2200 in products I want to purchase. This was not called for. Lol
    We truly are sorry, however it would look pretty cool.........

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut77 View Post
    I was too slow and missed out on this. I really want a full set of the Level 3 silicone carbide plates. Hopefully you will get some in the second shipment.
    Send us a DM and we can definitely try and do that. We should have some extra Silicon Level IV main plates and Aluminum Level 3 and 4 side plates with this current shipment. If you are interested in those the wait time will be a lot shorter.

Business Member
    Good news. The boat with the plates has left the port and is now in open ocean heading towards Canada. From now it should be around 3-4 weeks before we have the plates in our warehouse. Thank you for all of your continued patience and we are counting the days for the plates to arrive. If there is anything else we can do for you guys do not hesitate to ask.