Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404142434445464748495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Ah yeah!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonichanxiao View Post
    Not sure about that. The size I got is for large SAPI size plate. Not sure the extra 3/4inch on height and almost a inch on width would be accepted by the carrier. Will see.
    Let us know if the 11x14 would fit, as we should have some of those in stock when the shipment arrives.

Would look extremely cool! I wonder if my range has a shield course.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Would look extremely cool! I wonder if my range has a shield course.
    If it does, and you decide that potentially a shield would look good over your mantle, we would love to see a video of that.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    How much is the shield?!

Any "extra" level III+ steel plates coming on this shipment?

THANKS!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Ah yeah, out of all the balaclavas that I have this SRVV fits like it's supposed too. Extremely nice cut on this hood. Completely satisfied.
    LEST WE FORGET

Good day CGN, found this great tactical store that carries a selection of fantastic gear and plates.
    Just came from there warehouse , excellent quality, the sample plates that they had in that were fired upon are legit and I am waiting for there next order to alot mine. Love the SURPAT pattern, purchased a dump bag, membrane suit, 3 day cargo butt pack, waiting for the tac vest, the Tuaregs back pack is top notch going back for that when the plates arrive.(http://srvv.store/catalog/1910/76541/)
    They have many ballistic packages at different levels of protection. The warehouse was very helpful and accommodating, scheduling a time for me to come in and shop. Can't say enough about the awesome CS that Arthur and Ilya provided me as well as bringing some really fantastic product at a more reasonable price to the GTA, ONT, area and beyond. TY, AI Tactical Solutions.
    LEST WE FORGET

Starting to unpackage and look over the membrane suit and other accessories. This gear is awesome , the zippers on the membrane jacket tuck in so they don't make noise under movement. Molle attach for dump bag and day pack made from cordura, feels like a slight membrane coating on these as well, draw string closure on both accessories. Everything is labeled SRVV survival corps assuring the products legitimacy, I am so glad those months of Google searching led me to AI Tactical. If your looking for quality gear at great prices you would really be doing yourself an injustice if you didn't try here first.
    LEST WE FORGET

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    How much is the shield?!

Any "extra" level III+ steel plates coming on this shipment?

THANKS!!!
    The ballistic shield is a bit on the pricey side and comes in at around 1600 CAD. For the steel plates we might have a couple left over from the pre-order but we are going to have an inventory shipment arriving pretty soon after. We will make sure we keep you guys in the loop.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Ah yeah, out of all the balaclavas that I have this SRVV fits like it's supposed too. Extremely nice cut on this hood. Completely satisfied.
    I am very glad that you like it. All of us at the office bought one the moment we actually got a good look at them and we hope that you get a good amount of use out if it.