Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Good news, the shipment arrived in Vancouver and is currently on its way to us. We don’t have a firm eta as apparently there is some form of strike that is affecting shipments coming through the port of Vancouver, but we estimate between a week to two weeks now.
    How about a open house/BBQ/Big sale for customers around the area come to pick up their orders or new customers to meet and shop?

I can volunteer my time.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    Just wanted to say I really appreciate the consistent updates here. Customer service is shining. It's pleasant to log in on CGN and see an update regarding something ordered. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by AntekPL View Post
    Just wanted to say I really appreciate the consistent updates here. Customer service is shining. It's pleasant to log in on CGN and see an update regarding something ordered. Keep up the great work.
    agreed! highly recommending you guys!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnnO View Post
    How about a open house/BBQ/Big sale for customers around the area come to pick up their orders or new customers to meet and shop?
    Well get enough of you guys together and having a celebratory sale/entire pig roast could be an event that we would definitely want to host.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AntekPL View Post
    Thank you guys. We really do appreciate it, and with you guys trusting us with your hard earned money you deserve to be kept in the loop. Further update, strikes at the port seem to not be a thing, so we anticipate the order arriving at our warehouse sometime next week.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Arrived in Vancouver.... travels past me to Ontario.... then shipped back to me
    Well if I recall we still need to wrap your plates. We can't have you receive an unwrapped wedding present after all.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Well get enough of you guys together and having a celebratory sale/entire pig roast could be an event that we would definitely want to host.
    Borscht, Borscht, Borscht,
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I'm relatively new to body armor but I had a question for you guys. I already own a nij IIIa soft armor and low profile carrier. If I purchased a hard plate level III or IV, Should I be wearing it in combination with my soft panels or would I wear it on it's own? I'm guessing there wouldn't be enough space in my carrier to hold both? I have a separate pocket for the 10x12 plate though (it's a Mayflower LPAC Armor carrier)...

Cheers!

Ideally, even with stand alone plate, you'd want to wear it paired with some kind of soft panel/trauma armor of level 2 and greater. As a bonus, it adds to confort with very minimalistic plate carrier that have next to no padding
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.