Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4050525354555657585960616263646566676870 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Any update on these?
    We are going to do our best to get the samples in country by the end of august so that we can display them for TACCOM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you manage to get in stock.
    The backpacks will be up on our website for sale by the middle of August with the vest hopefully being ready for sale about a month to a month and a half after. We are potentially working with the american company to not only import them but to be able to manufacture their products in Canada, so that we can proudly put the maple leaf on the tag.

Business Member
    Well, I'm still married! The parcel had arrived while I was at work and I tried my best to hide my excitement when I got home. Turns out I'm not a great liar and my "I wonder what this could be" didn't fool my intended audience too well. I said "it looks like a late wedding present" as she opened the card and asked "Who are our friends at AI Tactical Solutions"? I tried to tell her I wasn't sure, but that they were obviously amazing people. Although she shook her head as I unwrapped the gift like a child at Christmas, she quickly offered to help me size it and add on the pouches I had ordered along with it. I think I found a keeper
    You're a lucky man. We are happy that both you and (hopefully) your wife liked your present. Also we do apologize for the copious amount of glitter, but it was, at least in our opinion, the best wrapping paper we could find.

Well, I'm still married! The parcel had arrived while I was at work and I tried my best to hide my excitement when I got home. Turns out I'm not a great liar and my "I wonder what this could be" didn't fool my intended audience too well. I said "it looks like a late wedding present" as she opened the card and asked "Who are our friends at AI Tactical Solutions"? I tried to tell her I wasn't sure, but that they were obviously amazing people. Although she shook her head as I unwrapped the gift like a child at Christmas, she quickly offered to help me size it and add on the pouches I had ordered along with it. I think I found a keeper
    I'm sorry, but you sir are a legend. Bahahahaha! Congratulations man!
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Really liking the ASPIS carrier, very good quality.

well done AIT
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

CGN Regular
    AIT! Loving the products received. As advertised, wonderfully packaged, and the customer service/pleasant correspondence via email was a real treat, especially for a not so tech savvy fellow such as myself. Thanks again and looking forward to my next purchase from you!

Good day CGN went by the AI TAC warehouse today to pick up my Surpat Combat shirt that they brought in for me. Excellent product as all the SRVV apparel is that I have purchased, UV protection, Polar Tech power stretch, near infared protection. Also spent some time getting fitted for the whole plate carrier helmet package, got to look, feel, at all the plates, helmets, etc. The ASPIS TAC plate carrier is very intuitive, well though out the side armor pouches are legitimate and it's easy to use and adjust. As a beginner in the armor realm AI TACTICAL took the time to explain all plates, carriers, helmets, accessories and materials as well as pros and cons of each without any upsell pressure's. They are happy to sell you what you want and need, not what they want and need. Almost forgot to mention the helmets they are solid as well the "BOA" tension system really snugs the fit to your head and holds steady and doesn't flop around once tensioned down, all this and the chin strap isn't even done up yet. I continue to be impressed with the level of quality with the SRVV product. I also got a sneak peek at the backpacks, there are very slick, extremely light, and not Tac looking at all, more upscale/fashion look. Ty AI Tactical for your time in my opinion you truly have some of the best customer service I have every come across, for them to open up the warehouse and spend over 2 hrs of there time to accommodate me for sizing/fit and an education is truly priceless and amazing. I look forward to getting the Ballistics package.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    We are very happy that you are all satisfied with your orders, and our service. 1ABNDT you are too kind, we honestly enjoy having you guys come by our shop and helping you with whatever you need. However, since we want to keep improving, let us know if there is any product you would potentially be interested in us bringing in for you guys, and if there is anything we can do to keep improving our service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Any way to get Russian gen4 night vision?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    Any way to get Russian gen4 night vision?
    We’ve looked into it the best we can do is gen 3. But we can get binocular or monocular Russian thermal if that would interest you. The price is a bit nuts.............