Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4454565758596061626364656667686970717274 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    The show went really well. It was an absolute pleasure getting to meet all of you guys in person. As requested here are some photos of our booth and what our showroom is soon going to look like.

Attachment 303747
    Attachment 303748
    Attachment 303750
    i was at the show and wanted to check out your booth right when i got there but there where a bunch of dudes crammed in there so i told myself id come back later, then i got so distracted wall the other cool stuff i left the show and totally forgot to come see you guys, i also forgot to check out the tavor 7. hopefully i can see you guys next year
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    i was at the show and wanted to check out your booth right when i got there but there where a bunch of dudes crammed in there so i told myself id come back later, then i got so distracted wall the other cool stuff i left the show and totally forgot to come see you guys, i also forgot to check out the tavor 7. hopefully i can see you guys next year
    It was pretty hectic. However, if you want to come by our showroom we have everything set up here and can show you around all of it without the craziness of the show.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    Will the vest be BALCS cut / or several different cuts so as to fit in a variety of carriers?
    It is designed to be as low profile as possible so it is actually a custom cut. It is meant to be comfortably worn under clothes and can be worn under any plate carrier.

CGN Regular
    I see on your site that plates are sold by the pair. Is weight listed by pair or for each plate?

It is designed to be as low profile as possible so it is actually a custom cut. It is meant to be comfortably worn under clothes and can be worn under any plate carrier.
    When it will be available? There is nothing on your website
    CCFR CSSA

Business Member
    The weight listed on the website is for the individual plate.

Business Member
    We are actually taking some photos right now and we will be starting a separate thread for that this week. If you are all in the area and want to see our preproduction model we would love to have you at our showroom.

Business Member
    For those of you who have asked we have our new plate carrier and a full selection of brand new plates and plate carrier packages available on our website.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...plates-package

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Tanks!!!
    For those of you who have asked we have our new plate carrier and a full selection of brand new plates and plate carrier packages available on our website.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...plates-package
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

still no news on any multi curve plates coming in?