Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 49596162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

CGN Regular
    If this at all helps....I bought the Silicon Carbide Ceramic Ballistic Plates Level IV and they fit Perroz Desins LPSPC carrier which is made for the medium SAPI 9.5 x 12.5 plates. The plates were spot on on the dimensions listed...It is tight but fits. I don't think the UHMWPE plates would fit. Good luck!
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flushed.truth View Post
    My concern is that 10x12 is not the same size as standard medium SAPI plates. From what I have read medium SAPI plates should be 9.5x12.5, and that’s what’s stated on BFG’s website, so I’m a bit hesitant on these.
    If you are in the area we would love to have you come by and we can fit the plates in our showroom. Also our plates are not exactly 10x12 they are 25x30cm, which translates to around 9.8x11.8. The steel would definitely fit and most of our ceramics would as well except for maybe the level 4 aluminum as it is around the same thickness as the level 3 UHMWPE, and both are on the thick side. Let me know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you and don’t hesitate to post, call or email if you have any other questions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    any word on this
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    The shipment should arrive tomorrow and we will ship your side plates out to you on Friday. The tactical hoods are still out of stock and we probably won't be bringing in another order of them for at least a month. However SRVV has just released a new modular plate carrier system and when we bring in a sample, if you are interested, we can bring in a tactical hood for you.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    any word on this
    We haven't placed the order with SRVV yet. We still have quite a few plate carriers and we don't need to be resupplied from them in the next couple weeks. We will make sure the next time we do order we will bring in some tactical hoods, but as of this moment we don't think we will be making another order for at least a month.

We currently have a pre-order available for IIIa soft armor main plates and side plates. We also have the option in main plates of 10x12 or 11x14.

Pair of Main plates 10x12 149.99
    Pair of Main Plates 11x14 189.99
    Pair of Side Plates 74.99
    Hey guys. I missed out on this pre-order....any way I can get a set of 11x14 3a soft plates?

William

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by williamteichroeb View Post
    Hey guys. I missed out on this pre-order....any way I can get a set of 11x14 3a soft plates?

William
    We should be getting a couple extra pairs in our order. Once they’re in stock you’ll have another chance to get yourself a pair. We will let you know when the order gets here.

We should be getting a couple extra pairs in our order. Once they’re in stock you’ll have another chance to get yourself a pair. We will let you know when the order gets here.
    Thank you so much! I’ll try and jump on it as soon as I can!

Happy new year!

For those of you who have asked we have our new plate carrier and a full selection of brand new plates and plate carrier packages available on our website.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...plates-package
    All L4 ceramic plates are out of stock
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

CGN Regular
    Order in! How well packaged are the ceramic plates for shipping, I dont have an xray machine readily available to check for cracks lol.

CGN Regular
    Double tap