Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post

At the prices provided above and everything checks out. They will sell like hot cakes

If you are able to provide the info and its good, I am in for at least 2 sets and I imagine a lot of others will be too.

Shawn
    Well that's what we are hoping. We should have the information about the manufacturer sometime next week.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    16mm is great but would rather look for triple curve. Thanks
    Sadly we won't be able to bring in Multi Curve in the first shipment. We can potentially work on it afterwards depending on how the first shipment sells.

Business Member
    The manufacturer of these plates is a Chinese company called CCGK. They are one of the primary ballistic plate manufacturers for the Chinese army and police forces, and their plates are used by the militaries and police of many of the South Asian and Middle Eastern countries. All the plates have been certified to be up to the standards of the Chinese military, as well having been tested by HP White Laboratory Inc in Maryland. We hope that his accreditation as well as our promise to test one plate in every eleven might convince you on these plates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Again, at $49.99 for the raw steel plates, even the fitness enthusiasts will get on board. Loom forward to seeing these in country.

Any soft armor on the horizon?

What colour choices for the carrier do we have?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    I'm sure theres plenty of 600 dollar plus multicurve plate you can opt for instead lol

I'm interested in maybe steel, lvl 4 and 6x6 side plates.
    Considering there are sponsored dealer on CGN selling multicurve plates for under $300. So instead of looking like a smartass, you look like the other kind.
    Last edited by Sinasta; 02-25-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Looking at their website,I see they also have FAST helmets available,would that be something you could bring in?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Considering there are sponsored dealer on CGN selling multicurve plates for under $300. So instead of looking like a smartass, you look like the other kind.
    Under 300 for a set? Yeah no. I feel like I would have heard the buzz by now if that was the case?
    I am a kit hor(der)

Business Member
    Important update. We just received copies of the NIJ testing certificates preformed by the the registered NIJ testing facility NTS in Kansas. All the plates have passed their certifications.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Again, at $49.99 for the raw steel plates, even the fitness enthusiasts will get on board. Loom forward to seeing these in country.

Any soft armor on the horizon?
    We are focusing right now on hard armor, however if these do sell well we can bring in soft armor. Also if it interests you we can begin talks with a firm that specializes in level IIIa armor sewn discretely into articles of clothing.