Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515253545556575859606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I assume shipping out in this order?
    1) Me
    2) Everyone else
    You are correct. However we might only get to you by the end of the day, we have to make sure the wrapping looks good.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Thank you so much, we will start shipping out order tomorrow.
    Excellent news! What is the deal with pick ups? Certain day? Certain time of day? I am guessing you will be email those of us who picked that when and how to get our order.

Peter

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMonkey View Post
    Excellent news! What is the deal with pick ups? Certain day? Certain time of day? I am guessing you will be email those of us who picked that when and how to get our order.

Peter
    For pickups we will send out emails and we will schedule with you a time to come into the office to pick up your order. We will be sending out those emails today.

Business Member
    Everyone’s order will be shipped out by tomorrow, excluding those who have yet to pay their balances. We will update our store with what inventory we have left by Sunday.

Business Member
    In about one moths time we will be receiving inventory of an order of discreet bulletproof backpacks, the first in the world that are rifle rated, from the US. We want to know if any of you would be interested we will be able to post photos in a couple weeks when we receive our first units. We will be selling two options one of steel which will retail for 139.99 CAD, and a polymer option which will retail for 249.99 CAD. These are entirely non-descript, non-tactical looking bags that would fit in in any setting. In addition they are almost entirely waterproof. Let us know how interested you guys would be in these.

CGN Regular
    In about one moths time we will be receiving inventory of an order of discreet bulletproof backpacks, the first in the world that are rifle rated, from the US. We want to know if any of you would be interested we will be able to post photos in a couple weeks when we receive our first units. We will be selling two options one of steel which will retail for 139.99 CAD, and a polymer option which will retail for 249.99 CAD. These are entirely non-descript, non-tactical looking bags that would fit in in any setting. In addition they are almost entirely waterproof. Let us know how interested you guys would be in these.
    Gahhhhhh I just managed to convince the wife I needed the plates y’all just shipped me!! How am I going to explain I need this now and the soft armour when it comes????

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I assume shipping out in this order?
    1) Me
    2) Everyone else
    Your order will be shipped out today. We hope we did a good job with the disguise. Just a word of warning, there is quite a bit of glitter.
    Name:  IMG_2108.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  144.3 KB
    Last edited by AITacticalSolutions; 06-28-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Your order will be shipped out today. We hope we did a good job with the disguise. Just a word of warning, there is quite a bit of glitter.
    Omg hahahaha !!
    Awesome !!

Wow, talk about personalized customer approach! ����
    Great job! It's little things that count.

This is the most absolutely amazing thing I've ever seen! Truly an amazing company you got going here
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM