Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Regarding SAPI sizing, is this availble? SAPI Small would be great for me. Not too small, but not too big at 10x12. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smal...tective_Insert

Quote Originally Posted by stone25 View Post
    Some of us want it to be hard on the body! Do some burpees wearing a 20 lb vest and tell me it's not a good work out
    Wear those plates for 8+ hours a day and tell me again you want it to be hard LOL

I assumed you wanted them for ballistic protection not weight training, my bad

Shawn

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Wear those plates for 8+ hours a day and tell me again you want it to be hard LOL

I assumed you wanted them for ballistic protection not weight training, my bad

Shawn
    Who on CGN wears plates for 8 hours besides people who are supplied plates by their agencies?

I have worn heavy ceramic plates in the 80s..... and still wear soft body armour...

Not being an ass..... just wondering who has to buy their own plates for long days of wearing....)

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Who on CGN wears plates for 8 hours besides people who are supplied plates by their agencies?

I have worn heavy ceramic plates in the 80s..... and still wear soft body armour...

Not being an ass..... just wondering who has to buy their own plates for long days of wearing....)
    People who train

Shawn

Business Member
    We want to apologize for the delay but we have just acquired all the rifles and ammunition we will be using for testing and the testing should be done early next week. The photos will be up right after we finish the testing, and the videos will be up by the week after. The pre-orders will be up early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We want to apologize for the delay but we have just acquired all the rifles and ammunition we will be using for testing and the testing should be done early next week. The photos will be up right after we finish the testing, and the videos will be up by the week after. The pre-orders will be up early next week.
    Awesome!

Shawn

Business Member
    We just finished testing, and everything has passed with flying colors. We will be posting photos tonight or tomorrow, and pre-orders will be up in the next day or two. We will keep you guys posted.

We just finished testing, and everything has passed with flying colors. We will be posting photos tonight or tomorrow, and pre-orders will be up in the next day or two. We will keep you guys posted.
    Great to hear

in for:
    1 FAST Ballistic Helmet IIIa
    pair of Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Level IV

BANNED
    Excited to read/watch everything!!!