Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We are completely serious, send us a PM and we will wrap them up so they'll just blend right in. We will even throw in an extra little present to help smooth things over with the wife.
    I'm debating if this is the way to go, or to just let it fly under the radar lol
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

We are completely serious, send us a PM and we will wrap them up so they'll just blend right in. We will even throw in an extra little present to help smooth things over with the wife.
    Wifey and budget are issues on my end!!!! And things aren’t stable at work... tough times 2019.

CGN Regular
    We are trying to edit the footage together but this is our first time ever attempting this and as you might imagine we are not experts and it is taking a little longer than expected.
    Id like to see some video if you have it no need for crazy editing and some decent HD pictures similar to those ones you have posted here on the Level IV. Your website photos are much lower quality. They are much more clear here on CGN.

Had to buy an emergency AR. I will be ordering on Thursday LOL

Shawn

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I'm debating if this is the way to go, or to just let it fly under the radar lol
    Well do let us know, we are here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Dude, they are even throwing in a freebie for the wifey-to-be Mrs. DiMP! They should package her special something with a lovely "congratulations Mrs. DiMP" card. So epic.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Had to buy an emergency AR. I will be ordering on Thursday LOL

Shawn
    Don't worry we've all been there.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Wifey and budget are issues on my end!!!! And things aren’t stable at work... tough times 2019.
    We can't do much on bringing the price of the plates down any further but what we can do is throw in some chocolates for you and the wife. We hope things stabilize for you at work and we wish you the best of luck, with all the work gun owners do just to enjoy what we enjoy Im sure you have the tenacity that will carry you through.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief hill View Post
    Id like to see some video if you have it no need for crazy editing and some decent HD pictures similar to those ones you have posted here on the Level IV. Your website photos are much lower quality. They are much more clear here on CGN.
    We have checked the website photos and they are the same we have uploaded here, we will look into it further. We can send you the unedited footage for whatever test you would like to see or we can share with all of you a link to a dropbox or something similar so you can check it out yourself if that would do in comparison to waiting for the still in progress edited video.

We can wrap it for you, and we'll even tie it with a bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    You are amazing.

Please take them up on this!!
    Well do let us know, we are here to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Dude, they are even throwing in a freebie for the wifey-to-be Mrs. DiMP! They should package her special something with a lovely "congratulations Mrs. DiMP" card. So epic.
    Well, I sent the PM requested. If after the end of May you never hear from me again it's because the wife didn't find it as funny as I will hahaha
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM