Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

Business Member

Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

Due to the craziness in the US and how it is spilling up here, we are offering an increased discount for any police or first responder. You deserve to have protection in these tumultuous times and to that end we are doubling our standard police and first responder discount. Let us know if there is anything else we can do or anything else you might need and we will do our best to make sure we do it and you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Due to the craziness in the US and how it is spilling up here, we are offering an increased discount for any police or first responder. You deserve to have protection in these tumultuous times and to that end we are doubling our standard police and first responder discount. Let us know if there is anything else we can do or anything else you might need and we will do our best to make sure we do it and you get it.
    How’s does one get the discount and will fire services qualify. Also thank you for doing that

So your giving further discounts to LEO who at this time is on board with prohibiting the product you sell, but zero for people that have supported your business for years? I guess that makes sense as pretty soon LEO will be your only customer

Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    So your giving further discounts to LEO who at this time is on board with prohibiting the product you sell, but zero for people that have supported your business for years? I guess that makes sense as pretty soon LEO will be your only customer
    When did the Liberals ban armour? Did I miss something.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Wasn't it the police that instigated all of the craziness?

Do you have any plate carriers in stock?

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Our dept hasn't considered armour, wearable or otherwise-but thanks!
    Stay safe all.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    How’s does one get the discount and will fire services qualify. Also thank you for doing that
    Just send an email with your ID to arthur@aitacticalsolutions.com

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    When did the Liberals ban armour? Did I miss something.
    There’s no ban on armor don’t worry. As of right now we are still being allowed to protect ourselves in this limited capacity

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    I understand your frustration with the OIC and we too are upset about it which is why we decided to donate 20% of everything we sell to the legal battle against the gun ban and have been doing so for the last month. However we want to see the people who are going to have to put themselves in harms way to keep us safe protected to the best level they can be.

Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast