Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Good Afternoon,

We apologize for the delay but all of the ballistic armor is now available for sale. https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/ballistic-armour. You can find all of the Testing results for each of the types of plates on the pair of plates product entries. The Pre-order period will go until the 29th of April.
    Will any trauma pads be offered as part of this initial offering? I'm not seeing them on the website.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Will any trauma pads be offered as part of this initial offering? I'm not seeing them on the website.
    We will contact the manufacturer and see if they have trauma pads available. If they do we can put them up in this initial offering.

CGN Regular
    Just wondered about the pre-order and after. Am I correct in assuming that the price goes up after the pre-order is over? I have some people interested but need to give them the correct information. Some of them are slower on the uptake than molasses on Hoth in February.

Peter

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMonkey View Post
    Just wondered about the pre-order and after. Am I correct in assuming that the price goes up after the pre-order is over? I have some people interested but need to give them the correct information. Some of them are slower on the uptake than molasses on Hoth in February.

Peter
    We can’t control the factory but we will try to keep the price the same, even after the pre-order. We do not have the capability to hold large amounts of inventory right now so this pre-order is the best way of guaranteeing a set of plates right off the bat.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    just FYI you might want to adjust teh Pair + ASPIS Simplex Carrier Package: 299.99 price as its showing for more on your website
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

Any shipping information on plate shipping ? I know it not the same for all canada but could be a deal breaker if is the same price as the steel plate itself

Just preordered, 45 ish bucks canada post regular parcel. That was to northern ontario.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Good Afternoon,

We apologize for the delay but all of the ballistic armor is now available for sale. https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/ballistic-armour. You can find all of the Testing results for each of the types of plates on the pair of plates product entries. The Pre-order period will go until the 29th of April.
    Thanks for the posting!!!

I am wanting a set of Level III+ plates...your shots show they stopped penetration from both 3 rounds of 5.56 and 1 round of .308 (if I read that correct, all shots were done to the same plate?)
    You also stated that the 5.56 did some spalling and the .308 did a significant amount...did the anti spalling coating fail to "catch" it all OR did you just mean there was a lot of spalling but it was all caught/retained within the plate?!

Thanks!!!

Pre-order on the way!!!

Super GunNutz
    x2

You beat me to it!

I wanted to ask the exact same question!

Quote Originally Posted by pure.black.xiii View Post
    Thanks for the posting!!!

I am wanting a set of Level III+ plates...your shots show they stopped penetration from both 3 rounds of 5.56 and 1 round of .308 (if I read that correct, all shots were done to the same plate?)
    You also stated that the 5.56 did some spalling and the .308 did a significant amount...did the anti spalling coating fail to "catch" it all OR did you just mean there was a lot of spalling but it was all caught/retained within the plate?!

Thanks!!!

Pre-order on the way!!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easysauce View Post
    just FYI you might want to adjust teh Pair + ASPIS Simplex Carrier Package: 299.99 price as its showing for more on your website
    Thank you for catching that, everything should be updated now.