Thread: ETA on CZ P-09

ETA on CZ P-09

Morning. Do you know when the next shipment of CZ P-09s will be coming into the country? I ordered one, paid in full, from one of your stocking dealers back in November (when it wasn’t a pre order). They have been decent guys to deal with. Anyway, they told me they’d be here mid December. Then they changed that to end of January. Now they are saying end of Feb.

I would love to hear from you guys if you know when the shipment is coming.

Thank you!
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

The factory do not provide ETA to us. Not to mention additional delays with export & import paperwork, customs, etc.

We always post updates on all our media channels when shipments comes in. Thanks.

I think we're waiting on the same pre-order. Their site now says Feb 28. They had spare mags show up a while back and I grabbed a couple. They're gone from their site now. The pre-order price was too good to pass up. Hopefully they deliver soon.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    The factory do not provide ETA to us. Not to mention additional delays with export & import paperwork, customs, etc.

We always post updates on all our media channels when shipments comes in. Thanks.
    Thank you for the reply. One more question, are these made/coming from the US or overseas? I think I read somewhere there was a factory making them in the US.
    Last edited by Sarge_DL; 02-22-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Thank you for the reply. One more question, are these made/coming from the US or overseas? I think I read somewhere there was a factory making them in thr US.
    It shows made in Czech Republic on the frame.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...highlight=p-09

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    It shows made in Czech Republic on the frame.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...highlight=p-09
    Excellent. Thank you!