Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Time buyer experience at TNA

CGN Regular

1st Time buyer experience at TNA

Hello,

I figured I would put a post up about my experience purchasing from TNA. 1st order I had a check out issue....basically I filled my cart with what I wanted then paid with my card. Received my email notification and I was missing an item. I should have looked over the check out screen, which was my fault.

So, I sent TNA a email and they cancelled the order and refunded my money so I could re-order. Quick responses etc....i think about 48 hrs. I then re-ordered and it turned out one of the products had a minor issue with the QD socket not holding with force applied. I tried several other QD's and shot a quick vid of the issue. No problem, on refund and they would cover shipping! Unfortunately a replacement was not possible and this one part not being available really changed my build. Therefore a bunch of the parts I bought needed to be returned. TNA totally understood and agreed to let me return the parts...no stocking fee etc. I was super impressed by this....they get how what it takes for building an AR the right way.

A businesses response to issues is extremely important. Many provide good service but after sale support...not so much.

TNA is good stuff. Will purchase from them again.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

They are great to deal with for sure. I have an order on route from them cause another CGN vendor substituted all my furniture colors without giving me a heads up.

Email replies have always been good with them. Issues are taken care of quickly. I’ve ordered 3 times at least from them and will do so again. I wish they carried some other brands as well but that’s a different story all together. Definitely a good business.

BANNED
    They did work hard to resolve any issues ive had with them (few) and teach time i was satisfied.

I have placed about a dozen orders and returned or refunded a couple with zero issues.

I have place around half a dozen orders, great experience with them, had a issues with a package when it arrived(missing contents, compromised package) and were quick to deal with it on my behalf. Will be ordering from them again very soon.

Zach is top notch to deal with. My orders list is long and will continue to grow. I’ve had minor issues and they’ve always been dealt with quickly. Hand written notes and freebies in the box are always a bonus.

These guys are great to deal with, top notch dealer

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Zach is top notch to deal with. My orders list is long and will continue to grow. I’ve had minor issues and they’ve always been dealt with quickly. Hand written notes and freebies in the box are always a bonus.
    Yes. The hand written note and freebies make my day every time. I never expect it but there it is, in there surprising me again.

Yes and all around great experience every time I have ordered from them, and it's been at least 10 times at this point. And to be honest, the reason I use them the first time is because of the no-nonsense guaranteed flat shipping rate. That alone, instead of the usual going through the whole order process and then finding out the prohibitive shipping cost, makes it worthwhile.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast