Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to GBT

Tom has even gone out of his way to get me products that weren't even listed on his site. Best customer service in the business.

CGN Regular
    I'm waiting on an order from here too but so far so good. Great stock, good prices and fast shipping!

Tom is my go to guy when I see products I like. Really happy to see him bringing in all the brands we have had a hard time getting until now.

CGN Regular
    Nice sounding build! Post some picture when you can. Tom definitely doesn't sleep ha. Every time I go on the website there's new products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozguy View Post
    Just a quick shout out the Tom at GBT - I ordered an Ultimatum Deadline barreled action in .223 Wylde by IBI, with a KRG Bravo chassis, Trigger Tech trigger and some solid CADEX magazines. A lot of Made in Canada right there. Tom worked hard to get me what I wanted within budget and was very helpful with some minor assembly adjustments that had to be made to the stock. Solid service. I've topped it off with a Harris bipod and a Leupold LRP scope from my lgs and it looks freakin' awesome. Local weather is no co-operating so I've yet to get out to the range to try it out but I'll post some pictures when I can.
    Tom is great to deal with. On my last order I asked for a couple extra business cards. There are a few folks that will be ordering from him in the future. Love the service, and selection
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Tom is definitely doing it right.

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Very much appreciated everyone!

Great work Tom, keep up the good work, good products and good service my friend
    I have walked in the footstep's of elephants, heard lions roar and met the Cape buffalo on his own turf - I'm blessed to be born African - and proud to be Canadian!

One rifle - one planet - Holland's 375.

Name:  D91DD40F-0F2C-4BD6-BB3A-CD2854F44EAA.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  98.2 KB
    Here it is - KRG Bravo, Ultimatum Deadline barreled action with IBI in 223. Wylie, Cadex mags. Steiner one piece with a Leupold 6.5-20 LRP.
    Name:  9C407757-9F40-48C8-9616-B3F3004EDA03.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  72.0 KB
    Still partial to the German, rather than Austrian, varietals.

CGN Regular
    Their service is great, no matter which staff.
    Price might not be the lowest, but they are willing to compete with others and offer you the best deal.
    They have wide range of selections from entry level to high end and if they don't have the one you want, send them an email, normally you receive reply instantly.
    Communication is excellent, I wonder if they have a call /customer service center there monitoring the mailbox almost 24/7 from coast to coast.
    if they are not sure about the answer, they will find out for you and give you a complete solution.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast