Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to GBT

Shout out to GBT

Just a quick shout out the Tom at GBT - I ordered an Ultimatum Deadline barreled action in .223 Wylde by IBI, with a KRG Bravo chassis, Trigger Tech trigger and some solid CADEX magazines. A lot of Made in Canada right there. Tom worked hard to get me what I wanted within budget and was very helpful with some minor assembly adjustments that had to be made to the stock. Solid service. I've topped it off with a Harris bipod and a Leupold LRP scope from my lgs and it looks freakin' awesome. Local weather is no co-operating so I've yet to get out to the range to try it out but I'll post some pictures when I can.
    Still partial to the German, rather than Austrian, varietals.

Tom is top notch. Always goes the extra to make sure your happy

CGN Regular
    Tom is the highest mark in terms of service ,mark that other businesses strive to achieve, had a pleasure dealing with him for my Cadex rifle and a Athlon scope, great deal as well.
    Last edited by Octogon; 02-23-2019 at 06:11 PM.

I'm becoming a Tom fan myself. 3-big transactions now with him and I don't think he sleeps....constantly working and responding to requests.

Tom has been great for all of my purchases from his shop

sharpee I have the same thought...he must not get too much sleep, he is always answering emails and messages day and night

CGN Regular
    Alot of guys will say the same. You are in good hands when you order from GBT. On another note, I seen a lot of GBT merchandise at the CDTSA Shepard range today. Scopes, scope rings, rifle stocks, hats, badges, rifle bags, drag bags. GBT is setting everyone up with top notch gear it seems.
    I wonder if he has some decent weather to send this way though?

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! It is very much appreciated!

CGN Regular
    Yup, brought in a 35mm Spuhr mount for me that I couldn't find anywhere. I still can't believe how quickly he made it happen all the while keeping me in the loop. Looking forward to finding more reasons to give him some business in the future. Top shelf.

Definitely a huge helping me get optic'ed up with a spotting scope and rifle scope for CPRS.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Tom is a awesome guy to deal with! Always follow up after the sale and answer all my questions/concerns within hours. I am afraid of emailing him now cuz I just want to spend more money lol. Saving up for some big purchases this year and thank you again for the great customer service!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast