Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Wolverine is in the Senate....

Good work right there

I couldn't help but to watch all 7 or 8 hours of it yesterday, and just want to say a huge Thankyou to Matthew and all of those who represented our community so patiently and intelligently in Senate. Well done!

CGN Regular
    I watched the whole thing except for the last anti-gun advocate. I just wanted to say that you guys did an excellent job. Thank you.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
    It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    - Ronald Reagan

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    One thing became clear in watching the proceedings. Various groups and businesses were questioned about their social media activities and comments such as comparing gun control legislation to Nazi confiscation during the war. This seemed to catch the participants off guard and the feeble excuse of " I didn't make that comment" came across as insincere . I would caution Firearm advocacy groups and Firearm businesses to monitor their social comments more closely. We as CGN pendants can say a lot of things under the anonymity or our nom de plume's but official groups must be more cautious.

The other thing that was painful to watch, was how all the anti groups and presenters were allowed to spew whatever false statistics they wanted or their interpretation of facts to suit their cause. While pro firearm presenters used accurate facts and statistics which seemed to be glossed over by most of the Senators. In the end, another futile but necessary exercise.

CGN Regular
    Thank you very much for all you guys do for the Canadian firearms community and keep up the great work "Wolverines".

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678