First online order with Tenda - Great experience!

Meroh

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Last evening I set up an account and placed my first firearms order with Tenda; your site is very user-friendly; a smooth easy experience.

I had been looking for an upgrade for my .40 S&W Norinco, and found this at a great price (looks like I got the last one too):
jericho-be9400kit-p.jpg

I will post back after it arrives and I get a chance to try it out!

Thanks!

Mark

Pretty smooth buying process.
Ordered my items & since they were over the C$300.00 threshold, i got free shipping.
Placed my order late Tuesday, they prepared it & shipped it the next day, Canpar to my door Friday. All good.
Ill use them again....

Update: Tenda sells firearms & accessories. Tenda does not warranty any products they sell, they rely/hide behind the manufacturers warranty. A week goes by, your purchase fails, they blow you off to the warranty center. Not Performance. Poor customer service = no future sales.

Last edited:
Last evening I set up an account and placed my first firearms order with Tenda; your site is very user-friendly; a smooth easy experience.

I had been looking for an upgrade for my .40 S&W Norinco, and found this at a great price (looks like I got the last one too):
jericho-be9400kit-p.jpg

Thanks!

Mark

It arrived last nigh; very nice pistol. I have yet to shoot it; but if it shoots as good as it looks and feels, it will be a keeper!

Thanks again!

I have bought optics there on a number of occasions and the transactions were smooth and the customer service was quite good in spite of a bit of a language barrier.

It arrived last nigh; very nice pistol. I have yet to shoot it; but if it shoots as good as it looks and feels, it will be a keeper!

Thanks again!

I am impressed with the accuracy and reliability so far. Yesterday, I fired it with 200 gr. Campro copper plate over max. HP38 home loads, and tomorrow, I am going to run a mixed bag through it. POA is dead on for windage, but with the 200gr, 2 1/2 low from 20 yards off a rest, and my first 5 shot group from the rest was <2.5" wide; and < 1" high. Impressive. I let a couple of other guys at the club take a few rounds through it too, and they like it a lot as well. I also got to fire a new Sig with an all steel frame in 9mm with beautiful factory wood grips. The trigger on these new Sigs is much improved over previous pistols; however the grip still does not fit me, and my shooting with it reflected that.

The Jericho may well be my last .40! Love it!

I've placed 14 orders with Tenda now and all were excellent. One order contained an incorrect box of Campro bullets however, but a phone call was all that was needed to rectify the problem. Canpar showed up and took the box back, the correct one followed shortly after. My go to place for bulk ammunition for sure.

Can’t say anything bad with these guys. Just placed my 2nd order for some great priced 17WSM ammo. My first order was just after the new year. Great deal with the spend $300 and get free shipping. Always can find enough to get the free ship and as for the Canpar courier. Cannot complain. It’s gets to my end which is an 1 1/2 north of a major center with a week usually.

I agree, my experience with Tenda was a week or so ago, I purchased a Ruger SR1911, it was approved within 3 days and was in my hands 3 days later. Awesome..and I like their communication. They let me know by email where things were at in that week period. Very professional..I'll def shop their again.

Got my first pistol from there took a few weeks because boxing day and whatnot no complaints and i notice that there prices are marginally cheaper than every other online store sometimes by hundreds of dollars good stuff!

jericho-be9400kit-p.jpg

Thanks!

Mark

same here starting a jurrney into .223 target shootin useing millspec reloading components first 1500 campro on the way you are right smooth site navigation

Back
Top Bottom